PDA

View Full Version : Finally got around to doing this. This should be interesting.

71st_AH_Eagle
Apr-08-2012, 19:11
Hello there. I am Stealth Eagle who prefers to be simply called Eagle (Many others call me Stealth which I despise so sorry in advance for any grief that I give you for that). I am 99% sure that I am an animality in the world of full real simulator pilots since I am only 16 and started the first IL-2 at the age of 5. Just something that you wouldn't expect from someone flying IL-2 (Quite frequently, I am mistaken to be older than I am in reality and on Teamspeak).

Real life description of me: I'm a lonely heart in the real world with a couple close friends and trying get one back. I never have had a girlfriend despite pressure from my father. I'm a straight A honors student that has 3 primary interests: aircraft, history, and a love of music (I hate R&B as well as Rock types of music). I play several different instruments and if you ever see Musical_Eagle (Mobile) on Teamspeak means that I'm playing my instrument and in teamspeak for the talking but not flying. Depending on requests, I can play Tuba, Guitar, Piano, or on a keyboard to emulate different instruments. Just drop a request and I'll see if I can do it for you. I also write music so if you want any, just drop me a PM and I can see if I can write something for you. If you have any other real life questions for me within reason, I'll try my best to answer.

My flying knacks in IL-2 Cliffs of Dover: I am a decent mud pounder who enjoys taking out objectives. My favorite aircrafts in game are: Hurricane, Blenhiem, Me 110, Ju 87, and the infamous G. 50. I can fly any aircraft in game and I will try my best to keep teams even. I look forward to flying the IL-2 in this game engine and I will devastate enemy tankers. I can't really say anything else except I think I figured out how to make a supply and demand for IL-2 Cliffs of Dover system but I need to learn how to do somethings.

Question: Is Cheesehawk one of the people on these forums since I want to talk about his map that he is working on.

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-08-2012, 19:57
Hello Stealth Eagle and welcome to the ATAG Forum. :happy

We look forward to having you join us on the ATAG Server. Within our ranks we have developed a formidable crew of mudmovers flying the illustrious Blenheim for the RAF, as well as those creaky multi-engined crates for the Luftwaffe. Oh, and the Stuka. How could I forget the Stuka? ;)

Seriously, we will be glad to wing with you in the aircraft of your choosing -- having fun is what it's all about.

With your musical bent you've definitely come to the right place. Seems we have all kinds of talent here who would be glad to make your acquaintance!

Cheesehawk does not post here AFAIK, but you should find him at the 1C or SimHQ forums.

Thanks for stopping in! :thumbsup:

Snapper

71st_AH_Eagle
Apr-08-2012, 20:54
Thanks for the warm welcome Snapper. I can pound mud for you anytime and I'll feel sorry for whoever is under my bombs. I flew around on ATAG for quite a bit until school got a bit harder and right now I can't fly since my Father is backing up a hard drive of the PC. I hope to get in the sky soon and possibly write a small bombing guide for some pilots. I also plan to get some other people from my WoT clan to be tanks (cough targets cough) in game so perhaps an invasion of France scenerio where Britian holds on to France. I'll probably drop an application to join ATAG in the near future and then perhaps fly under the name ATAG_Eagle someday.

I can't contact anyone on SimHQ because of my age and I can't seem to find him on 1C forums. :pouting: Once I find him, I came up with how to create a Operation Sea Lion online campign with logistics to worry about.

I forgot to mention this in my initial post: I speak slightly depressing sounding according to others but it doesn't neccassarily mean I am down. A better sign of that would be if I speak, let's say, more traditional in a book or so.

ATAG_Septic
Apr-09-2012, 08:17
Welcome to the forums Eagle.

There's plenty of like-minded chaps here so I hope you can find many hours of entertainment with Cliffs of Dover.

It seems you might have plenty to offer the community so if you would like me to have a word with Dad about priorities; buy a new pc for flight-sims only, don't back the old one up if it's going to prevent a front-line pilot from carrying out his patriotic duties, that sort of thing, I'd be only too happy to oblige! ;-)

Cheers,

Septic.

BaronBonBaron
Apr-09-2012, 15:51
Hi there.

I'm 15, and nearly all my friends only play FPS like COD, BF3, Halo, ect,
so its nice to see I'm not the only teen who's into WWII history and flight sims. :thumbsup:

I don't post here much; but I'm a frequent flyer on the ATAG server, so you'll probably see me there, or maybe on TS3 sometime. :thumbsup:

(Is is wrong to say welcome to someone who's been a member longer then me haha?)
((BTW, I also play guitar and piano.))

ATAG_Torian
Apr-11-2012, 04:38
Well a big hullo to both of u.
As a dad to a 17yr old boy who likes his pc more than getting his assignments in on
time I can only encourage u both to put the mouse down...move away from the pc.
However a combat flight sim is a noble pursuit where u can actually learn some
interesting stuff. So in the inevitability of u ignoring my wise counsel at least u will
be learning something historical as well as havin a bomber load of fun ;)
Hope to see u on server soon.

Dutch
Apr-11-2012, 07:08
Hi Eagle,

Nice chatting with you the other night, even if I did get killed as a result!

As soon as you're sorted with a PC, get yourself on teamspeak and come fly.

The chaps are all quite a pleasant bunch.

I seem to remember someone blowing a tuba down teamspeak a few months ago, was that you? Hilarious!

:bgsmile:

MajorBorris
Apr-11-2012, 13:25
Hi Eagle,

Welcome to forum and see ya on coms again one of these days!

71st_AH_Eagle
Apr-11-2012, 17:25
Post of Answers and Questions is quite large as a heads up. :runaway:

Hi there.

I'm 15, and nearly all my friends only play FPS like COD, BF3, Halo, ect,
so its nice to see I'm not the only teen who's into WWII history and flight sims. :thumbsup:

I don't post here much; but I'm a frequent flyer on the ATAG server, so you'll probably see me there, or maybe on TS3 sometime. :thumbsup:

(Is is wrong to say welcome to someone who's been a member longer then me haha?)
((BTW, I also play guitar and piano.))

It isn't wrong to essentially welcome me but welcome yourself to a great online community. May I inquire what state you are native of (no specifics, just general).

Well a big hullo to both of u.
As a dad to a 17yr old boy who likes his pc more than getting his assignments in on
time I can only encourage u both to put the mouse down...move away from the pc.
However a combat flight sim is a noble pursuit where u can actually learn some
interesting stuff. So in the inevitability of u ignoring my wise counsel at least u will
be learning something historical as well as havin a bomber load of fun ;)
Hope to see u on server soon.

Hi Torian. I do put school first in most manners and despite only being a 10th grader, I already am taking an AP class already (college level and 10th graders are rarely able to take AP credit this early) so I know my priorities as of now.

Hi Eagle,

Nice chatting with you the other night, even if I did get killed as a result!

As soon as you're sorted with a PC, get yourself on teamspeak and come fly.

The chaps are all quite a pleasant bunch.

I seem to remember someone blowing a tuba down teamspeak a few months ago, was that you? Hilarious!

:bgsmile:

Tuba, yep that was me. Tell me if you ever want me to bring it now that I have found a way to improve clarity of the sound rather than one big fart sounding musical. I love play the tuba and I have improved so much since my little "stunt". I love playing the finale of the fourth symphony by Tachalsky which seems to be very easy for me.

Welcome to the forums Eagle.

There's plenty of like-minded chaps here so I hope you can find many hours of entertainment with Cliffs of Dover.

It seems you might have plenty to offer the community so if you would like me to have a word with Dad about priorities; buy a new pc for flight-sims only, don't back the old one up if it's going to prevent a front-line pilot from carrying out his patriotic duties, that sort of thing, I'd be only too happy to oblige! ;-)

Cheers,

Septic.

I don't need a new PC since my father built this one for me (I paid about 50% of the costs I think) just to be able to run IL-2 CoD. I may save up and buy a decent laptop that can play this game eventually for college and such but not right now. I should get on some this weekend or I can just be Musical_Eagle and play some stuff for you guys.

Hi Eagle,

Welcome to forum and see ya on coms again one of these days!

Thanks for the warm welcom Borris.

Thanks for all the appreciation you guys have given me. I personally don't care for all this attention but according to several of my classmates I should get use to it since they think I am going to become the president of the USA. How would I be able to do that when my two career paths are either a music major or an areonatical engineer?

Also, I think I figured out how to make supply chains and operation Sea Lion work online. Don't know how long it will take but it would be epic.

Thanks all for your time and what do S! and ~S~ mean since I see them alot on 1C forums (Just a heads up, if you use texting language, I don't know what most of those mean so I will be asking seemingly odd questions like that).

BaronBonBaron
Apr-12-2012, 19:29
It isn't wrong to essentially welcome me but welcome yourself to a great online community. May I inquire what state you are native of (no specifics, just general).

Grand Rapids, MI, USA. :happy

What about you?

71st_AH_Eagle
Apr-13-2012, 15:53
Grand Rapids, MI, USA. :happy

What about you?

North Carolina. Guess like we live in other parts of the country. Oh well.