PDA

View Full Version : Gun Loadout bug?

Mr_Burgundy
Apr-09-2012, 11:25
Hey,

Ok I spent awhile trying to sort my guns out last night and this morning and got everything sorted and zeroed for a 200yard spread, saved it and everything was going really well untill I went to select my loadout on the server...

It wasnt there basicly all I could select was default. Is this a bug or do you have to manually load it everytime your enter the server? Or is there a way around it?

MB

ATAG_Colander
Apr-09-2012, 11:29
Unsure as what I did was edit and save over the default while connected.

Colander.

Catseye
Apr-09-2012, 11:44
Hey,

Ok I spent awhile trying to sort my guns out last night and this morning and got everything sorted and zeroed for a 200yard spread, saved it and everything was going really well untill I went to select my loadout on the server...

It wasnt there basicly all I could select was default. Is this a bug or do you have to manually load it everytime your enter the server? Or is there a way around it?

MB

S!
You can save your loadout and it will show if you select it online.
It is important to "save as" with a different name other than just change the default. For example, I have one called DeWilde and I can select that.

Once you get the loadout you are looking for, you can open the user file and cut and paste that loadout into all the other aircraft that use the same gun platform.

Works nicely.

Catseye

Mr_Burgundy
Apr-09-2012, 13:45
I saved it at 'Spitfire 200yard Spread' and clicked 'Save as..' I'll have another crack at it later could be me...:blush!:

9./JG52 Lopp
Apr-09-2012, 15:11
If I save a loadout I have to do it in the
options/plane section of the GUI. If I try to save
from the single missions loadout page it won't save.

Hope this helps.

Catseye
Apr-09-2012, 15:30
If I save a loadout I have to do it in the
options/plane section of the GUI. If I try to save
from the single missions loadout page it won't save.

Hope this helps.

Yup, forgot to mention that. It works from there.
S!