PDA

View Full Version : Chanel Battles by Disastersoft - Campaigns not showing in CloD ?...

jcomm
Nov-19-2014, 03:40
I forward here a request for help from a user at another forum:

I just purchased and installed this for COD but i can't tell if it's working properly. When installing the program it created a folder in my c drive(progam files)and then I found the files in c:steamapps/common/COD however my COD is installed on my e drive.When I load the game and go to campaign I only see the default and team fusion(I have the team fusion mod updated to 4.312) modes available. Is this correct or did I miss a step somewhere? Thanks in advance for any help

Can someone help him ( us ) ? How can the added Campaigns be found in IL2 CloD ?

Thx!

Mysticpuma
Nov-19-2014, 04:02
From another forum...maybe it helps?

"My minor hiccup with installation was what you describe.
Desatersoft installs to My Docs/1C/Il2 COD... It should be My Docs/1c/Il2 COD-MOD/mission/campaign.
Copy and paste Your Desastersoft Folder From one to the other..
Hope this helps mate. ~S~"

jcomm
Nov-19-2014, 04:46
From another forum...maybe it helps?

"My minor hiccup with installation was what you describe.
Desatersoft installs to My Docs/1C/Il2 COD... It should be My Docs/1c/Il2 COD-MOD/mission/campaign.
Copy and paste Your Desastersoft Folder From one to the other..
Hope this helps mate. ~S~"

Thank you very much for the prompt reply Mysticpuma!

1lokos
Nov-19-2014, 08:15
When installing the program it created a folder in my c drive(progam files)and then I found the files in c:steamapps/common/COD however my COD is installed on my e drive.

That's a confuse installation. :D

Better is uninstall and install again changing the default directory (C:\...steamapps/common/COD") to "e:\.../COD".

Move files manually (from c:\ to e:\) work for other campaigns, but I suspect that Desastersoft put entries on (Windows) Register, so better install in correctly path.

The above tip about "Documents/1c Soft/..." folder will only put the Campaign folder (wheres campaign progress is registered) in the right place, but need the campaign missions files in right place (on game directory).

ATAG_((dB))
Dec-30-2014, 11:30
I try 20th time to buy that campaign and there on the checkout it fail all the time after entering , re entering and re-F*&Uing entering all the stuff. I have my name wrong or it's already chosen or I can't read the damn code...................I am passing

Holger_081
Dec-30-2014, 14:30
You could buy a CD at amazon.de.