PDA

View Full Version : help with folder cache

ivo
Nov-29-2014, 09:29
Hi to all, I'm installing Cod about the patch I have to clean the folder cache Always before install the path 3.0 and clean the folder before install the mini patch 3.1 and so on until the last patch 4.312 or I have to clean the folder cache between the install the patch 3.1 and 4.0

bye please let me know

Continu0
Nov-29-2014, 09:52
Hi and welcome!

I`d say it would work if you just deleted the cache folder in the very end. But to be absolutely sure, launch the game between each patch to be sure the installation worked. And for that, you need to delete the cache folder after every installation!

Good luck! If you have further questions, we are here to help!

ivo
Nov-29-2014, 10:02
Ok and thank for your reply then I have to install the patch 3.0 and delete the file inside the cache folder then launch the game, install the mini patch 3.1 delete inside the file in cache folder and launch the game, install the patch 4.0 delete the file inside the cache folder and launch the game and so on....is it right ?

Bye

ivo
Nov-29-2014, 14:27
Sorry please tell me I have to know before install the Patches

Bye

Continu0
Nov-29-2014, 14:43
Ok and thank for your reply then I have to install the patch 3.0 and delete the file inside the cache folder then launch the game, install the mini patch 3.1 delete inside the file in cache folder and launch the game, install the patch 4.0 delete the file inside the cache folder and launch the game and so on....is it right ?

Bye

exactly like that!

ivo
Nov-29-2014, 14:55
Thank :thumbsup: