Apr-19-2012, 10:00
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=31264

:Grin:

ATAG_Torian
Apr-19-2012, 10:30
Google translated English version of the Sukhoi forum:

Thursday, April 19, 2012. Information about the internal beta-test
Hello,

I have to tell you a very bad news - the current beta version of the patch has not passed the self test and was sent back for revision. We plan to build a new version until early next week. All I can suggest to you now - it's some refinements to correct the flight model. Fiat G50 Fixed modes of the motor. Operating speed, temperature and boost pressure. Added 100 take-off (only activated key assignments, from the control room through the cursor do not). Improved aerodynamics. Note , however, motor control at different heights requires the attention of the player. In the fall of speed and power should be adjusted mixture, as well as monitor the temperature of the cylinder, the working temperature of 220-230 g. In general, the engine began to work steadily, and with proper management regimes, provides a full-time capacity on all working heights. Maximum speed, the plane develops at an altitude of 4100 m SpitfireMkIIa Fixed-speed data at all altitudes to decrease. SpitfireMkIa Removed the failure of the speed at an altitude of more than 6km. Hurricane Mk Ia Fixed-speed data at all altitudes to decrease. BlenheimMkI Increased empty weight and maximum take-off. In the accelerated version, with 468 aircraft halon fuel weighs 14,500 pounds. Fixed characteristics of the motor. Speed ​​rated power, maximum speed, boost pressure. Fixed temperature balance motor. constant speed propeller is replaced by two-position screw. management changed to a mixture of double-throw (a rich mixture and lean mixture). control flaps changed to a smooth, added gidrokrana position of "neutral." error in the data area of the vertical stabilizer, which led to the emergence of the unfolding of a strong point on the rise. Decreased speed at which the break a glider plane (up to 550-580 km \ h). Bf-110C The speed at which the break a glider plane (up to 700-750 km \ h). Bf-109E downsize empty and maximum take-off Bf-109E-3 and Bf-109E-3V fixed data area and the tail control surfaces. Fixed wing cross-V. Bf-109 E-4 BR20M Decreased breaking speed. Refined the parameters of the motor. sincerely regret what has happened, good weekend.

So no fix for the performance of the Mk1s re boost or 100 octane (sigh). Reduced performance for the IIa. Well at least we can jump in a revamped G50...good to see they have their priorities sorted. Some improvement to the Blenhiem.
Seriously tho, what possible reason can we now have for limiting the Spit IIa in any of the maps (once the patch is released)? The MkIs are hamstrung until the devs have an epiphany.

Dutch
Apr-19-2012, 10:39
I requested more performance graphs for all a/c, B6 posted that he'll have data for Spits and Hurris early next week.

I just hope they match UK performance data, rather than Spits and Hurris in Russian service.

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 10:40
I'm sure glad I scheduled my landscaping project now. Saturday is pulling up stumps, cutting up trees and soon tilling. Then lastly about 10 pallets of sod to lay. Fix the blade on the riding mower I broke and I will be able to enjoy the new patch then.

Anyone notice 200+ people viewing the CoD forums on 1C?

Anyone notice the date + amount of posting between the old sim and the new?

Everyone agree that when this is fixed there will be an unstoppable siphoning of people from the old into the new?

:bgsmile:

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-19-2012, 10:55
I'm sure glad I scheduled my landscaping project now. Saturday is pulling up stumps, cutting up trees and soon tilling. Then lastly about 10 pallets of sod to lay. Fix the blade on the riding mower I broke and I will be able to enjoy the new patch then.

Anyone notice 200+ people viewing the CoD forums on 1C?

Anyone notice the date + amount of posting between the old sim and the new?

Everyone agree that when this is fixed there will be an unstoppable siphoning of people from the old into the new?

And I will be waiting at altitude in my trusty Ia for the multitudes of rookie 109 drivers who will be expecting easy meat :50cal :bgsmile:

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 11:07
And I will be waiting at altitude in my trusty Ia for the multitudes of rookie 109 drivers who will be expecting easy meat :50cal :bgsmile:

That's right! You guys are in the right spot at the right time cutting your teeth on this sim before its got all the bugs ironed out.

Once this is fixed I feel sorry for all the new comers that arrive to a long and very distinguished list of pilots on both sides running fraps.

Trust me. I know what is happening here. We're all on the same page. Team Red and Blue vs N00bs.

ATAG_Torian
Apr-19-2012, 11:10

Yeah, we had 10 Aussies on a couple of nites back that I knew from 1946 but hadn't seen on our server b4. All seemed to have enjoyed themselves. I still break out 1946 every now and then and have been waiting for the final release of UltraPack 3 but it seems even their devs are mia with nothing since July last year.

ATAG_Colander
Apr-19-2012, 11:39
Going back to the original post title... I was hoping to do that and fly with the patch at the same time. Ultimate happiness!! :bgsmile:

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 12:01
For now its just the fleshlight and no patch.

ATAG_Colander
Apr-19-2012, 12:16
hahahahahaha I had to google that one, but it sure sounds better than buttkicker :bgsmile:

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 12:49
I hear that you can see one rolling around in MajorBorris 88.

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Apr-19-2012, 13:52
Google translated English version of the Sukhoi forum to:

Thursday, April 19, 2012.
Hello,

I have to tell you a very bad news - blah blah blah blah. No F)*@#$ing patch.

:angry:

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-19-2012, 14:11
For now its just the fleshlight and no patch.

Had to google this as well. If that piece of gear is ATAG standard issue I might need to enlist......:bgsmile:............:blush!:

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 14:47
Had to Google. Yeah right---> Whatever!! Was born at night but not last night.

MADDMANN
Apr-19-2012, 15:20
So the patch is delayed?

I've been trying to be positive but at this pont in going to man-cry about this (drink heavy) or just take a month off. i get the feeling its 1 or 2 months away at best.

Im just gutted.

~S~

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-19-2012, 15:51
Had to Google. Yeah right---> Whatever!! Was born at night but not last night.

Being ambidextrous I've never had the need for mechanical devices :shocked: :thumbsup::bgsmile:

ATAG_Colander
Apr-19-2012, 17:14
This video got posted (and deleted) at the bannana forums.
It claims to be made with the patch. I make no claims of such but here it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BifXS486CQQ

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 17:23
I just doubt it. There's a lot of people trying to redirect or discredit and using falsehood excuses to do so. Not sure if they fear losing their passion pastime with people they've been doing it with for years or they have a vested interest in another product but I'm starting to believe it myself.

There are more and more things to distract people these days. It's kind of like the jealous good looking girl in the room that gets all bent when another gorgeous women comes into the room and all the guys are still interesting in you but they have options now.

hehehe

Unless you read it from the man himself its not fact.

Dutch
Apr-19-2012, 17:26
Whether it is or it isn't, it's still stuttering a lot.

Don't believe it is myself.

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 17:55
It looks like what I have today. I believe this is why its not a patch. If that is the patch than someone probably violated a confidentiality agreement and deserves to pay dearly. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Tvrdi
Apr-20-2012, 03:41
Video is with old CLOD engine 100%.

ATAG_Colander
Apr-20-2012, 16:54
See post #96 from MrX on Sukhoi
I know he was :angry: but I found it :bgsmile:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D75495%26page%3D4%26p%3D182826 6%26viewfull%3D1&usg=ALkJrhhmpOo7TpFGzIgBviHiaAkX4Tcc1g#post1828266

Doc
Apr-20-2012, 18:34
He sounds to me like a good project manager.

I would be asking the same thing.

You had holidays off.

You had weekends.

And you don't deliver.

335th_GRAthos
Apr-27-2012, 17:09
Ehem...

It is gonna be sex again this weekend...:shocked:

Somebody decided to have fun :FS:

05-04-2011, 06:22 PM
luthier
New BETA patch 14413 - May 4

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22505

~S~

Dutch
Apr-27-2012, 17:21
The main board at 1C is just a bit sad at the moment.

'What are we going to do?? What are we going to do??? No news!!! No News!!!.................I know, let's wind everyone up by resurrecting last year's patch and then speculating on what it'll be like in ten years time!!!'

Why don't they all just get off the forums and fly the game?

Erm...........that's just what I'm not doing, isn't it?! It is, isn't it??...........Doh!!!

ATAG_Colander
Apr-27-2012, 17:37
let's wind everyone up by resurrecting last year's patch and then speculating on what it'll be like in ten years time!!!'

The winner is:
"Luthier, Megaupload link doesn't work" :hpyclp:

Doc
Apr-27-2012, 17:59
Not funny

Dutch
Apr-27-2012, 18:26
The winner is:
"Luthier, Megaupload link doesn't work" :hpyclp:

Yep! That caused a huge chuckle here to be sure. :bgsmile:

[FFCW]Urizen
Apr-28-2012, 01:30