PDA

View Full Version : P-51 Familiarization Session - Dec 13th

Chuck_Owl
Dec-10-2014, 22:24
Hi guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I will give a familiarization lesson for some 71st members this Saturday at 1300 EST. Basically, we get on teamspeak and sort out controls, start-up procedures, takeoff, normal flight and landing. It should take between 1 and 2 hours depending on how many unexpected issues we run into.

If any of you is interested in joining us for this session to learn how to fly that P-51 gathering dust in your hangar, feel free to come. The more the merrier. I'll send you everything you need to know.

I will upload the course schedule and teamspeak information Friday.

LuseKofte
Dec-11-2014, 02:40
I need to figure out the time difference , but I think that is about 8 evening in Norway. Since I will try to like that plane I am interested. Thank you for your continuous help to the community

Chuck_Owl
Dec-13-2014, 10:14
Some reminders:

Teamspeak IP Address:
8.9.37.236:9133

1) Training will start between 13:00 EST and 13:15 EST.
2) Before training, spend a short 5 minutes skimming through this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20586543/DCS%20P-51D%20Guide%20(Printer-Friendly).pdf
It's very important that you at least have a vague idea of the menus we'll be going through and know the important elements of the cockpit. I know some of you will have questions, but lots of them will be answered just by looking at the guide really quick.
3) Make sure you have DCS installed with the P-51 installed too before training starts.