PDA

View Full Version : First photo's of Columbian "Lady o da night"

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-19-2012, 16:26
And they couldn't give this another $50? Not being piggish or political, but DAYUM:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/secret_service_pre_planned_party_rAI8n0Hyn8O3clKcN 5vNCL

:hitit2::hitit2::hitit2::hitit2::hitit2::hitit2::h itit2::hitit2::hitit2::hitit2::hitit2:

Idiots lost their careers, possibly families...over $50 lousy bucks...

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-19-2012, 17:46
Morality issues notwithstanding, how do idiots like these get such critically important jobs in the first place???? :inq:

Un-freaking-believable!!!!

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 18:11
Snapper who cares these chicks are HOT!! Rules don't apply to this level of hotness. They are exempt. After all you are NOT supposed to love them.

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 18:13
Grandma use to say its better for thy seed to fall into the belly of a whore than on the ground. I can't agree more.

Hey Grandma ya got $50 bucks??

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-19-2012, 18:33
Snapper who cares these chicks are HOT!! Rules don't apply to this level of hotness. They are exempt. After all you are NOT supposed to love them.

LOL Doc, don't get me wrong -- I only put the morality thing in there in case any kids were reading this. What I was trying to say: these guys are supposed to be the smartest, the cagiest, the BEST........but they got CAUGHT! Clearly they were thinking with their "other" heads!:bgsmile:

Doc
Apr-19-2012, 18:43
Yes!! They are SMOKIN HOT! You can't think things though with these around you there's too much signal to noise going on when you are around them.

They jam your frequency and you just do stupid things!!! lol

ATAG_Bliss
Apr-19-2012, 20:59
Haha - a couple buddies of mine are in the Secret Service. I need to give them a shout and see if they were there at the time.

ATAG_Knuckles
Apr-20-2012, 09:29
Hot or not "used" women are just not on my agenda :shocked:

Dutch
Apr-20-2012, 10:06
Wot he said.:imwithstupid:

[FFCW]Urizen
Apr-20-2012, 12:13
Iґm off, got something to do, erm, in the bathroom :blush!:

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-20-2012, 12:55
Hot or not "used" women are just not on my agenda :shocked:

Wot he said.

Knuckles & Dutch,

If neither of you knew her history I'm sure she would RAISE on your agenda ;)

:bgsmile:

~S~

Deacon

Dutch
Apr-20-2012, 13:38
I don't doubt it Deac. :Grin:

But;

'More trouble than it's worth' :no

'Been there done that' (well, not with her!:shocked:)

and;

'I've got to consider my sciatica' - (Particularly this one!)

Are all phrases which spring to mind! :bgsmile:

ATAG_Knuckles
Apr-20-2012, 13:43
Yeah

What he said

especially the part about the Sciatica !!!!!:hpyclp: