PDA

View Full Version : Nice DCS video..something to really look forward to

KushViper
Dec-21-2014, 03:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCukxxppGF0

I'm really liking the complexity of DCS, it's a true sim...one thing for sure, the more buttons you have the better:thumbsup:

9./JG52_J-HAT
Dec-21-2014, 07:08
I'm beginning to enjoy it a lot too. I still haven't found any servers for WWII other than the DoW though. Any suggestions?
And my MP experience has been almost nothing. Still figuring out the game map and stuff. My missions were up to now taking off, landing because of some problem, crashing, flying around finding nothing... Hehe

Chuck_Owl
Dec-21-2014, 14:55
I'm beginning to enjoy it a lot too. I still haven't found any servers for WWII other than the DoW though. Any suggestions?
And my MP experience has been almost nothing. Still figuring out the game map and stuff. My missions were up to now taking off, landing because of some problem, crashing, flying around finding nothing... Hehe

ACG has a DCS server. There is also Burning Skies.

9./JG52_J-HAT
Dec-21-2014, 16:22
Thanks Chuck! I learned about burning skies earlier today. Is there a way of sorting the server by name or adding them to favorite in the connect to server menu? It's currently sorting by ping for me.

Mudcat
Dec-21-2014, 22:09
Looking forward to this release, MiG's vs Sabre's online seems like it would be a lot of fun, although I predict there might be a heck of a lot of friendly fire incidents.

Foul Ole Ron
Dec-22-2014, 08:58
Sounds like an accurate prediction to me. I have quite a bit of trouble in that big furball mission where it's about 10v10. Spend most of the time trying to get behind them to see if the wings are on the bottom of the fuselage or in the middle. Or zooming in to try and spot some yellow stripes. I find it tricky otherwise to tell the difference.