PDA

View Full Version : What happens to the server?

MK.Mr.X
Apr-22-2012, 21:05
Hello!
What happens to the server? Everything slows down. Fly all the jerks
Unable to sit by the enemy on his tail.
Please return all as it was before.
Tired already swear.

ATAG_Colander
Apr-22-2012, 23:40
Hi Mr. X,

Besides a couple of times planes jumped on me, I have not noticed it slow.
Maybe others have.

Colander.

Doc
Apr-22-2012, 23:59
No changes Mr.X. Just new mission.

MK.Mr.X
Apr-23-2012, 04:12
Aircraft fly in spurts. Especially in Howkinge
Perhaps this is due to the fact that so many anti-aircraft and ships.
None of this is not?:eek:
Strange. We're sitting in the TS and all the swearing on this occasion.

Ohms
Apr-23-2012, 07:00
I had more warping than what I normally do last night(sunday 22nd) but I'm also having other issues with CTD's.

9./JG52 Lopp
Apr-23-2012, 08:40
I don't know if the server needs reset or what but yesterday over Hawkinge on the old mission E1&E3 vs Hurri & Spit1a the game was unplayable. I've never seen so much lag.

On the next mission, early morning E4 vs SpitIIa had a timeout about 25 minutes into the mission.

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-23-2012, 09:25
I was on last night about 10 pm (local EDT -5 GMT) and had no problems other than a massive slowdown over the Channel in a 3-plane dogfight (me and 2 x 109's). My framerate slowed to single digit and I crashed into the sea -- at least that's my excuse! MK.MR.X. was also on the ATAG Server at that time, but I didn't know of the trouble until his post above.

My ping was normal at ~40 (I live near Toronto which is relatively close to the Chicago server location) and seemed to be steady. Did anyone notice their pings extraordinarily high or, more importantly, fluctuating a lot?

ATAG_Bliss
Apr-23-2012, 19:58
I don't know if the server needs reset or what but yesterday over Hawkinge on the old mission E1&E3 vs Hurri & Spit1a the game was unplayable. I've never seen so much lag.

On the next mission, early morning E4 vs SpitIIa had a timeout about 25 minutes into the mission.

I looked into the bandwidth logs and it seems it was going all over the place. The cpu was normal (not using anything). Perhaps the server's ISP was having issues - though the provider usually gives a heads up for maintenance / DDoS attacks etc.

I guess the only other thing is they might be trying to do something with steam - aka the devs. Everything normal now?

ATAG_Colander
Apr-23-2012, 22:57
I noticed the lags today too.

MK.Mr.X
Apr-24-2012, 00:27
Today I flew. Everything was good, but there were about 20 pilots ...:happy

Doc
Apr-24-2012, 00:37
Where they any good?? Did you shoot them all down for the blues???

9./JG52 Lopp
Apr-24-2012, 11:24
Bliss, was on the server today and everything looked good.
Thanks for looking into it.

ATAG_Knuckles
Apr-24-2012, 12:14
Where they any good?? Did you shoot them all down for the blues???

Doc be nice now !!!!!!:hpyclp::bgsmile::bgsmile: