PDA

View Full Version : KLu Peete fly's again..

klu.peete
Dec-28-2014, 19:10
After to have climbed in my cockpit, I started my engine. This is not so simpel as a push on one key ..so.. everything had to be first turned on and be prepared. We must open the fuel tap, do a few times fuel pumps and the prop pitch put on 12 hour (that is in car put it in his gear 1 ) than the machine start and I run engine warm.. otherwise he really blows up. (not best in the air ai..) after these 5 minutes taken off from France, near calais. After first climbed up to 4 kilometres to be above france, I crosed the Canal.
always exciting because you have no idea who flies out there...
After i heard on the radio that there is action at a group of boats I flew to the boats, and hoped there were the right boats" .. I saw a plane i climbed behind his 6 and soon I could fire a shot. first attempt failed and again I flew carefully behind this plane . All of a sudden I saw that plane was a 109.. oops ... sorry luckily i missed him... After a few minutes i flew to the boats and was at 4 kilometers above them. Very smal dots were doing circles around each other. Just like fly's. .. i did not saw who was english or german i pict a dot and there we go... 600 klm p hours i dived down... grrrrr i want a kill.. bud not to all cost. Then i saw luckily that my dot was a hurricane.. he saw me i think because he made a sharp high turn to the left.. grrr. Mist him
. Not going to fall in this trap peete... not follow this guy .... i pulled my stick and up we go in to the save sky. . Not one shot game out of my me109.. bud i got one indiana (bogie) on my tail, some how a spitfire lost a few shots at me.. mmm. I heard the bullets slamming in my plane.. i made a few silly moves and i lost him... this was close.. so this is clifs of dover.. nice.. you can escape here.. on the radio i here tnx peete was that you diving on that hurri... yes i say that was me... bug thanks mate he was on my 110 tail.. ok no worrys .. no problem.. i flew on to france landed this time without flaps. And it workt nice landing and i had 50 liter of petrol left... Magneto's out, feul closed canopy open... and to the dinner table. . My mission is over today. .. i stil live after 2 times over the channel.. in clifs... how long wil i live... in this war....[emoji15] .greets .klu .peete.

ATAG_Colander
Dec-28-2014, 19:20
:thumbsup::salute:

ChiefRedCloud
Dec-28-2014, 19:22
Well congratulations M8 on saving your comrade and returning safely. All in all a good flight I should say, right. Good job ....

http://i.imgur.com/UyC05uZ.png
This beer is on me ....

Chief

klu.peete
Dec-28-2014, 20:35
Tnx mate. ...cheers! :-)