PDA

View Full Version : TS 3 update

Old_Canuck
Apr-24-2012, 15:10
TS 3 updated yesterday and the overlay disappeared. A pilot on ATAG comms. said he just had the same thing happen after the update.

There appeared to be a message about some kind of overlay after the update but it came and went before I could sort it out. Probably need to delete the one we've been using and set up the in house TS overlay (if that's what it was) but I'll wait until the tech. heavies weigh in on this one before taking any action.:happy

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-24-2012, 15:17
TS 3 updated yesterday and the overlay disappeared. A pilot on ATAG comms. said he just had the same thing happen after the update.

There appeared to be a message about some kind of overlay after the update but it came and went before I could sort it out. Probably need to delete the one we've been using and set up the in house TS overlay (if that's what it was) but I'll wait until the tech. heavies weigh in on this one before taking any action.:happy

OC,

There is a link on the pop-up for TS-Notifier. Click the link for the update, download, install, and you'll be good to go.

~S~

Deacon

Old_Canuck
Apr-24-2012, 15:58
OC,

There is a link on the pop-up for TS-Notifier. Click the link for the update, download, install, and you'll be good to go.

~S~

Deacon

Wow that was fast. Thanks Deacon. Now ... off to find the pop up :angrymob:

EDIT: no popup. TS 3 addons list shows notifier not available "current version API 15 .. need API 16."

Here's a link to the manual install instructions:

http://blog.cfxxl.de/index.php/how-to/how-to-ts-notifier/?lang=en