Apr-26-2012, 15:38
Looked like you were having a ton of fun shooting this! :thumbsup:

Doc
Apr-27-2012, 11:11
Spitfire Ia :thumbsup:

Catseye
Apr-27-2012, 12:29
Nice flying Doc. :hpyclp:

But . . . . . . to really show off the Spit, you need to go UNDER the roadbed - not between the Towers. :bgsmile:

Need to see that big rooster tail when you get low.

Oh, and another fine example would be to follow the road right through the towers and out the other side. Now that would be really something.

Challange offered. :bgsmile:

Good stuff.

Doc
Apr-27-2012, 12:39
Good idea Cats!

:thumbsup:

Doc

Dutch
Apr-27-2012, 12:40
But . . . . . . to really show off the Spit, you need to go UNDER the roadbed - not between the Towers. :bgsmile:

Inverted! :bgsmile:

Seriously, I challenged the peeps at 1C to do this in a Brit fighter, owing to the probs with negative G.

One guy did it and showed a vid, can't remember the guy's nick.......

Calling Headshot!! :Grin:

Doc
Apr-27-2012, 12:58
Cats to clarify you mean between the water and the bridge road right??

ATAG_Headshot
Apr-27-2012, 14:24
OK that's it, I'm going to have to try my hand at this. I had a response to your 4 hangar blenny vid too dutch, but I got a new HD and had to format.... forgot to back up that mission. I'm off on a road trip this weekend, then honeymoon for next week but after I get back I might finally have some time to get into flying again! I'll do my response to your blenny movie and try my hand at this too.

Dutch
Apr-27-2012, 14:28
Sooper Dooper! :bgsmile:

Congratulations too! :thumbsup:

Doc
Apr-27-2012, 15:37
Congrats Headshot!

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-27-2012, 15:58
OK that's it, I'm going to have to try my hand at this. I had a response to your 4 hangar blenny vid too dutch, but I got a new HD and had to format.... forgot to back up that mission. I'm off on a road trip this weekend, then honeymoon for next week but after I get back I might finally have some time to get into flying again! I'll do my response to your blenny movie and try my hand at this too.

Congrats Headshot!