PDA

View Full Version : SP loadout

Mr Greezy
Jan-12-2015, 18:23
Apologies if this has been answered, but is it possible to pick your ammo loadout in SP? Single mission and/or campaign?

1lokos
Jan-12-2015, 18:31
For SP/Campaigns missions no - their files is not accessible to configure in game (but can be done in FMB - tricky because need move files between folders first - or editing mission text files, or is possible but not in easy way).

For Quick Mission, you can create a specif loadout in Options > Plane, save with custom name, an when select the QM, select this loadout under plane picture.

Badileus
May-19-2015, 15:19
Couldt anyone tell me, if its possible to change the fuel load in SP Missions/Quick Missions/Campaigns?

I found somewhere in the forums, that I have to do it on a multiplayer server. I tried it and saved different settings for a plane with custom names (esp. for 30%, 50% and 100% fuel), but when i load one of these custom settings in a single player mission, i can see that all my custom settings have the same fuel load: the last i saved. Is it really only possible to save one setting at a time? That wouldt be quite inconvenient...

Or is there another, easier way? I hope so. Thanks for answers.

1lokos
May-19-2015, 16:49
Or is there another, easier way? I hope so. Thanks for answers.

This? Open the mission file (name the mission.mis) in C:\Users\(User name)\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\mission\quick\ - preferable with Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/) -

and change the line: Fuel 100 (or whatever) for the desired value, save and play. You can do this with the game open, just load the mission again.