PDA

View Full Version : TF Dynamic Campaign problem

hnbdgr
Jan-18-2015, 16:55
So I can't start a campaign at all. I get an error at the loading screen saying "regiment not found". Does anyone know what the cause could be?

:salute:

FightingSteel1
Jan-20-2015, 14:14
Honestly there isn't a ton of information on here about the Dynamic Campaign generator, and therefore I had to just uninstall and start over with the patches to fix a similar problem I had with it.

hnbdgr
Jan-23-2015, 11:55
Hmm thanks FightingSteel, and that fixed your issues?

White
Mar-10-2016, 20:02
This is reviving a very old thread, but did you every find a fix?

Jean Lafitte
Aug-27-2016, 11:25
This problem persists. I surmise that there are other player-created campaigns that folks prefer, so, the non-functioning TF Campaign is not missed.

The recent Steam update wiped my mods and control designations clean. I had to reinstall the game, mods and my controls.

Funny thing, the TF Campaign feature no longer functions. I get one of these two as an error message: Mission regiment not found, or, Infinite Loop caused by all aircraft of a type excluded.

Neither of these error messages make sense to me. Neither does this problem because I have played a few TF Campaigns in the past.

Any help would be appreciated. I play Single Player and the TF Campaigns are a lot of fun.

Boremski
Feb-28-2017, 23:26
This problem persists. I surmise that there are other player-created campaigns that folks prefer, so, the non-functioning TF Campaign is not missed.

The recent Steam update wiped my mods and control designations clean. I had to reinstall the game, mods and my controls.

Funny thing, the TF Campaign feature no longer functions. I get one of these two as an error message: Mission regiment not found, or, Infinite Loop caused by all aircraft of a type excluded.

Neither of these error messages make sense to me. Neither does this problem because I have played a few TF Campaigns in the past.

Any help would be appreciated. I play Single Player and the TF Campaigns are a lot of fun.

I had this problem and reinstalling the mods (not the game) fixed it. If you create a campaign with more than 99 airplanes it will broke.

chris draper
May-21-2017, 09:33
If its the same problem that I had then the solution is pretty easy. When I started the campaign, I unintentionally removed all the aircraft in the section where it wants to know which ones to include .

Second time round I just left the box as it was and it worked.