PDA

View Full Version : Your Assistance Needed

PhilipWebb
Jan-20-2015, 19:33
Hello;
I need some instructor assistance in the finer points of flight ( I have mastered getting shot up, crashing, crash landing, getting lost, and being late for dinner. Just take a look at my stats LOL).
I have though learned not to burn out the engine on the Spitfires and Bf-109s, ammo load-outs, bomb fuzes and bombing from low level (I actually hit targets too, that surprises me), and landing well bout 75%. I would like expert help with the Spitfire Ia(100oct) and/or the Spitfire IIa(100oct), and the Bf-109Es.

This, of course, would be at your convenience. I'm hoping that as I get better at this that I could join a squadron.
I have team speak and all the patches added for online flight.

Call signs are: for RED Side is "Turkey One"; and for the BLUE Side is "Von Webber"

Thank You...

ATAG_Lewis
Jan-20-2015, 19:56
Try this for your Spits 1a (100oct), Spit 2a and and Hurri(Rotol)....You can fly all day and dogfight without worrying about CEM...

Easy Allied Fighters CEM for Beginners (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9111&highlight=easy)

PS...I still use this even now

Avronut
Jan-21-2015, 05:07
I'm by no means an expert but I'd be happy to wing up with you :salute:

ATAG_Dave
Jan-21-2015, 05:08
If you see ATAG_Pantast and I on TS which we are most evenings UK time (were often not in the main channel but don't let that put you off) just come and say hi and we'll help you with the spit 1a 100 / iia

klu.peete
Jan-21-2015, 17:47
On youtube you can find good tortourials. . Try apeoftheyear or bismark find them in youtube and you wil learn so mutch !! They made tortourials of starting up spits or me109.. of landings. Of fighting,, navigation (Heiden) almost everything. What they not tell is that you hafe to look for youre key that remove the chocks.. when you hafe diverculties to geth up because the 109 spins on the ground.. let the chocks stay .... trotle up.. pitch on manual 12 o clock.. then facing the wind and remove chocks... then litle right rudder and youre of...

GloriousRuse
Jan-21-2015, 20:56
I'll shill my own stuff for the 109s. The 6 basic energy fighter maneuvers that will stop you from turn fighting with the reds:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13255

PhilipWebb
Jan-22-2015, 12:12
Thank you for the responses and pointers. The vids are informative and you can get a great deal of knowledge from them. I'll see you all online.