PDA

View Full Version : Probs with controls

klu.peete
Jan-21-2015, 11:10
Hi.. today i wanted to fly.. a bomber! Bacause some squodrons want pilots that can fly bombs to targets. So I jumped in a bleu bomber. A stuka .. all went nice but the damage was not mutch on a enemy airfield.. 4% pffff...

I hafe to fly a bigger plane!! I thought..
Well i selected the Junk 88.
What a mess... the radiators and feulcock was next to the seat ... so i had to rework a lot of keys for it and then the 2nd engine did not start etc..etc.. i left te damn thing..
Then i picked a 110. With litle boms mebe this will work for me.. after start I emidiatly were jumped by a spitfire so that was a bugger also... no this bomber thing is not for me today and mebe never again.

I selected my good old me109 and started up in 5 secs.. only now my key of the chucks did not work eneymore... aaarrrchhh..... then my joystick failed aaarrccchh ....
I had everything set well... all was working and now this... I never take a bomber again I think.. !!!
PS.. when i selected a file that I saved for settings controles.. there were error's to !!! ? ?? Do you guys have these things also??? Its not good for the hart this... [emoji35] http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/21/ce724457e8dccf30dbbb5061da7e8729.jpg

JG27-Gaidin
Jan-21-2015, 11:27
Salute, Pete!

I had the "chock thing" happen to me the other night on the new winter map. I was never able to figure out the cause. The next night I flew all was well.

Gaidin

klu.peete
Jan-21-2015, 12:51
Mm. Ok mebe all is good tomorow.. but bombers.... jagghh. Not for me a few weeks.. !! [emoji15]

1lokos
Jan-21-2015, 13:50
Even the more "simple" bomber, the Blenheim, require some practice offline.

Try set/start a bomber career in "5 minutes" online has little change to succeed. :D

ATAG_Colander
Jan-21-2015, 14:16
Hi.. today i wanted to fly.. a bomber! ... Well i selected the Junk 88.

Looking forward for those new 88 home-cockpit pictures :)

klu.peete
Jan-21-2015, 14:18
Hahaa. NOO WAY.. Colander..!!!