Injerin
Jan-22-2015, 19:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llgTAq1Rh3E#t=156

ATAG_Lolsav
Jan-22-2015, 19:40
Very nice :thumbsup:

Oersted
Jan-23-2015, 04:48
Wauw, the map really updates smoothly, even at such backbreaking speed. Looks lovely. Only minor gripe is that the ride looked a bit too silky smooth at low level, I would have expected some more turbulence effects.

Vlerkies
Jan-23-2015, 05:01
Dreamy, it's gonna be good.
:thumbsup:

Oersted
Jan-23-2015, 09:47
Yup...

klu.peete
Jan-28-2015, 02:55
Better then my Lock On . Game. .. but it 2 was lot of fun in his days... specially when we did make harts in the air for female f15 pilots !!! We really did that..

ATAG_Septic
Jan-28-2015, 14:54
Thanks Inerjin, it looks great and I am really looking forward to it.

I'm very interested to know how contact spotting will be. I really dislike having to use labels and outside views to have a chance.

Septic.

Injerin
Jan-28-2015, 19:47
Thanks Inerjin, it looks great and I am really looking forward to it.

I'm very interested to know how contact spotting will be. I really dislike having to use labels and outside views to have a chance.

Septic.

Yea same here bro, I think they are working on that, lets hope! Just remember BVR works lol

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-30-2015, 09:29
Gorgeous! :thumbsup:

I purchased the F15C during their recent sales for just a few bucks, along with Combat Arms. Other than a few minutes of free flight, I haven't spent any time on F15C nor CA.

I'm dying to see how the WW2 map stacks up, with vegetation, towns, clouds, and hopefully weather. Great times ahead!

Vlerkies
Jan-30-2015, 11:03
DCS is just scratching the surface at the moment.

The stand alone modules are wonderful, lots of work to iron out some of the online issues for say WW2 based play, the current engine is fine for like the A10C mudmoving missions and old FC2 FC3 bvr dogfights.
There's nothing currently in the works I have seen that will match it moving forward for the next 10 years or so, considering where they seem to be placing themselves and the combat arena they are building.

EDGE will be a major factor in determining the levels of success they achieve. NTTR is just the 1st step, and they have been extremely cautious with it.
There has been little advancement of late with CPU power, the old engine comes nowhere close to utilizing what is available on a mulitcore front.

EDGE is make or break I believe.