PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots of Fw-200 without distortion?

Blitzen
Jan-23-2015, 19:32
I am trying to shoot a sort of walk around of the Fw-200 but doing so without getting short MM lense or fish eye distortion...yes sort of as if I was shooting with a 80-120 mm lense & could get far enough away so the wings didn't distort.I've tried all the settings in Options but so far no luck.Does anyone have any tips in shooting this big bird?:P

ATAG_Colander
Jan-23-2015, 21:08
If in external view, you can right click (or not sure if left+right) and drag the mouse forward/back to move closer/away.

Mysticpuma
Jan-23-2015, 21:41
Go into your key settings and set up a key for fov ( field of view) so it is a narrow angle (like 35-degrees).

Now choose that and zoom backwards and forwards using the mouse. It should be more of a telephoto effect than the wide 90-degree fov setting.
Hope that makes sense?

Cheers, MP

Blitzen
Jan-24-2015, 11:31
I am aware of these settings & of course the mouse adjustments ,but it seems impossible to get far enough away from the plane in side view angles not to have that long wing continue to be disstorted...:(

ATAG_Colander
Jan-24-2015, 12:03
I am aware of these settings & of course the mouse adjustments ,but it seems impossible to get far enough away from the plane in side view angles not to have that long wing continue to be disstorted...:(

Not sure why is not working for you. You can get so far with the mouse that you will only see a dot for a plane.