PDA

View Full Version : Ju87 Training Request

Volunteer
Jan-28-2015, 08:00
As an enthusiastic newbie to CloD, (and flight sims generally), I should first like to learn the Stuka. Presently I need to establish a coherent profile for the Ju87 on my X52 Pro then learn how to take off, basic bombing and landing. My reading of the forums is helping but my understanding is a bit patchy. My most successful attempts with the Stuka would make the Wright brothers laugh :roflmao:

My aim is to fly well in full realism in multiplayer!

Could I be instructed by an experienced pilot, please?

I am on UK timezone and can only speak English (typically for a Brit of my age ...). Thank you for reading.

:flying2:

ATAG_Lolsav
Jan-28-2015, 09:41
Hi

Septic as alredy pass the information that you were seeking for instructor. Me and Drock alredy said we are available, althought im still at work for now. Meanwhile if you see ATAG_DRock on Teamspeak feel free to approach him, he stated he is going to be home all day, so you should find him.

S!

Volunteer
Jan-28-2015, 10:04
Hi

Septic as alredy pass the information that you were seeking for instructor. Me and Drock alredy said we are available, althought im still at work for now. Meanwhile if you see ATAG_DRock on Teamspeak feel free to approach him, he stated he is going to be home all day, so you should find him.

S!

Thank you, Sir! :thumbsup:

Volunteer
Jan-28-2015, 14:47
Shout Out for ATAG_Drock who gave me some familiarisation with the Stuka cockpit, basic groundhandling and even managed to get me airborne for the first time in that aircraft! :) Also it got me thinking about refining keybinds for TS3, Trackir and Clod.

Drock is a most patient instructor. Thank you very much, M8! :wings:

DRock
Jan-28-2015, 19:27
Shout Out for ATAG_Drock who gave me some familiarisation with the Stuka cockpit, basic groundhandling and even managed to get me airborne for the first time in that aircraft! :) Also it got me thinking about refining keybinds for TS3, Trackir and Clod.

Drock is a most patient instructor. Thank you very much, M8! :wings:

You're welcome, Mate. Look for me again.

No need for praise. When you knock me out of the sky one day, that will make my day.

Cheers

bryandraves
Jan-30-2015, 14:53
I can help out as well. Pretty proficient in the stuka. TeamSpeak Bryan

Volunteer
Jan-31-2015, 07:15
I can help out as well. Pretty proficient in the stuka. TeamSpeak Bryan

I shall certainly ask you for assistance, Bryan. :thumbsup: I am trying to master basic proficiencies presently. After that I shall appreciate further guidance. Being mindful that I am asking others to devote some of their recreational time to me, I do not want to squander other pilots' goodwill; so my learning process will be asking about new skills only when ready for them: 'slowly, slowly catchee monkey'. :)

This community rocks!

DRock
Jan-31-2015, 09:40
I shall certainly ask you for assistance, Bryan. :thumbsup: I am trying to master basic proficiencies presently. After that I shall appreciate further guidance. Being mindful that I am asking others to devote some of their recreational time to me, I do not want to squander other pilots' goodwill; so my learning process will be asking about new skills only when ready for them: 'slowly, slowly catchee monkey'. :)

This community rocks!

I don't mind helping. Not one bit.

Volunteer
Feb-03-2015, 16:52
Just benefitted, again, from half an hour or more's tuition from ATAG_DRock. He got me thinking about the finer points of taking off, trim and engine management and consequently I managed to take off -- not tipstall and burn -- and get my first taste of flying on the ATAG server. It was really fun to do some elementary formation flying and simply enjoy the views! :D

My plan now is to do some practice take offs, circuits and landings. Then learn to dive bomb.

Thanks, ATAG. :salute: Thank you very much, DRock! :thumbsup: :snoopy:

Volunteer
Feb-21-2015, 12:01
Shout out to ATAG_DRock, ATAG_Stormbat and 'Stuka' Max for giving me this weekend some of their precious recreational time to hone my fledgeling's JU87 skills. :thumbsup:

It is all beginning to come together and the dawning of my combat efficiency just may be appearing on the horizon! :maddriver:

Volunteer
Feb-28-2015, 10:40

Pirabee
Mar-10-2015, 10:10
I do so envy you, Volunteer. Eons ago I should've done the same thing aber my challenges in that direction are severe. If I log on using pub power, it's mighty likely it'll go off within an hour or a half. And if I use my backup generator, the noise from it will drown out all TS communication. This is one insurmountable drawback to flying Clod from where I am.

A little while ago, I told myself that getting the right gear was all that I needed to be as proficient as some of the great names we have on this server. Turns out I was wrong. My TrackIR was delivered a week ago now and guys like Lolsav, Sgt, and Hnbdgr sorted out my settings and profiles, but that was just the beginning. My flights with it have been like a walk through a wobbly dream.

Hey, but it's not all bad. I'm slowly grappling with the changes and some day hope also to be an ace just like Spiritus, Buzzsaw, Lolsav, KushViper and so on. :sign16:

Pirabee