PDA

View Full Version : Joystick ms ff 2 "red edition" for sale

X-Raptor
Jan-29-2015, 13:22
Used just about 1 hours as I have jet other 2 same model (my "official" n. 1 after 6 jears is still perfect, n. 2 is for replacement eventually)

Brand new I sell the n. 3 with all original as in photo.

Price (without shipment cost from Italy) is 130 eu. fixed.

AA_Engadin
Jan-29-2015, 13:27
Used just about 1 hours as I have jet other 2 same model (my "official" n. 1 after 6 jears is still perfect, n. 2 is for replacement eventually)

Brand new I sell the n. 3 with all original as in photo.

Price (without shipment cost from Italy) is 130 eu. fixed.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15343&stc=1

Excuse my sheer ignorance, but is there any advantage of your 'red edition' over the rest of the SW FFB2? Thanks.

AA_Engadin

hnbdgr
Jan-29-2015, 13:39
that is a lot more then what I paid for my silver/white version. Are these really so much better?

1lokos
Jan-29-2015, 14:35
I think that the "red button" is the last revision.
Is said that are better than previous, but dont know why.

X-Raptor
Jan-29-2015, 18:42
:thumbsup:..yep is the last edition!.. I have 3 "RED"..I'm lucy ;).
I just know that other sellers of this version prefer to underline this version, don't know about technical improvement.

9./JG52 Ziegler
Jan-30-2015, 07:02
There is no large differance that I could tell (I have both).

I'm using a warthog now and while I miss the FFB, I don't think I could ever go back. I love all the toggles and switches.

hnbdgr
Jan-30-2015, 07:06
There is no large differance that I could tell (I have both).

I'm using a warthog now and while I miss the FFB, I don't think I could ever go back. I love all the toggles and switches.

I've got a question - Is the precision of the Warthog a major improvement over FFB?

1lokos
Jan-30-2015, 09:03
Microsoft Sidewinder line Wiki inform that "red trigger" is a updated revision:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_SideWinder