PDA

View Full Version : No TS mic while Clod is open???

bigj73nsb
Jan-30-2015, 21:01
Hello all! I been having a strange problem for the past couple of days! For some reason nobody can hear me on coms anymore while Clod is open, but if I minimize the Clod window everybody can hear me fine. Now last week I did a windows 7 upgrade using CD, but I didn't actually do a upgrade though! Its was more of a just a half assed reformat, but I'm not sure how that would make this kind of effect. Like I said my mic works fine if I minimize Clod but don't work with clod open?
If any of you have any kind of insight on this I would much appreciate it, because I haven't been able to find this type of problem anywhere on line..

ATAG_Freya
Jan-30-2015, 21:15
What headphones do you use? I had a issue with logitech 430's and TS - had to set my default format to FM quality, then it was fine. Have a look in your speakers/phones properties advanced tab and see if the check boxes named "allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" and "give exclusive mode applications priority" are checked. Mine are, but I don't know what it means... Other than that, the trouble may be within TS itself, something setup wrong or a plugin you don't need. I'm no expert about ts stuff, so hopefully someone can help, but that's my 2 cents..

:salute:

bigj73nsb
Jan-31-2015, 12:01
Problem seems to be fixed! I just uninstalled TS 3.0.16 and reinstalled 3.0.13 ans all seems fine now