PDA

View Full Version : a beauty and a beast the FW-190D-9

Little_D
Jan-31-2015, 08:15
Hi gents,

after hundrets of take off and landing practise lessons crashes and death i can say about here that she is a beauty and a beast.

a beauty to fly and fight, when you handle here right. a beast to the enemy with this nice gunsight :) if you can handle it right.
a beast when it comes to take off, landing and in low speed flights. it realy needs a soft hand to master the beast in here, if you have a strong hand the beast will play with you and kill you.

to make it shorter yeasterday i had my first real online sorty on the ACG-server. i managed to take off and to shot down 4x human controlled P-51, before i land again with a nice soft 3 point landing after an wobbly landing aproach.
i realy like DSC, even when the landsape doesent look so good, the spotting of contacts is bad, no realy good populated server like ATAG and SoW, no mission and maps yet. But as it stands in the forums its all in the beginning :) The most impressive thing is the feel of speed when you run with 900 Km/H 10 meters over the ground or when you try to land with 220 Km/H on the runway, even there it looks fast and more real as in CoD.

Now to some questions:

1. how i can rewatch the track, so i can make a movie? i can load the track but i only get an map and cant watch my flight or even change the view.

2. after a time all instroments lights, the guncounter and the gunsighn starts to shake, short after that the 20mm doesent work. 3 minutes later the 13mm doesent work too ( when this happens no enemy or enemy aaa where around ). all other systems works perfect only the light was shaking. what is the reason for this? dit i jamed my guns, because of fireing under g-force? but then way all intromets lights are shaking or get i hit in the electric system from enemy or aaa?

3. do i have to switch the guns and the leadcomputer out between the fights, so i dont damage them?

regards

Little_D