PDA

View Full Version : Skin Downloads

9./JG52 Lopp
May-06-2012, 12:42
I like everyone else was hoping to have custom skins on, but I don't think the game is
ready for it. Today I have major stutters and several CTD. Yesterday all was good no CTD and very few stutters. I don't no what has changed since yesterday but it is much worse.

I have skins turned off but I'm still seeing them.

9./JG52 Hans Gruber
May-07-2012, 14:26
Can custom skins be disabled again server side to see if server performance increases?

ATAG_Bliss
May-07-2012, 19:23
Hi guys,

When you disable your own custom skin settings you still get the dreaded long pausing skin stutters?

9./JG52 Lopp
May-07-2012, 20:36
I have custom skins turned off, still getting long stutters and can see
different style skins on 109,s. Are the different skins a default setting?
Now all 109's are not yellow nose.

I know I sound like a little Bi@#h:happy, but why have them on when so many people
are having issues?

Bliss,thanks for responding.

ATAG_Bliss
May-07-2012, 20:41
I didn't realize it wasn't working properly. It should disable it completely if they are turned off (if working right lol)

Anyhow, I figured it was a new patch, gotta test as much stuff as possible. They are now disabled on the server.

Don't worry about complaining. We like to see all the feed back as possible. If one things for sure about this sim, it acts differently on one PC to another! :)

9./JG52 Lopp
May-07-2012, 20:50
I understand, thanks

MK.Mr.X
May-14-2012, 02:59
ATAG_Bliss if left hanging, what's the point to disable skins?
Anyone can disable podgruzku skin in the game, if you have the brakes
I'd love to see the skins.:thumbsup:

Dowly
May-14-2012, 05:27
I'd love to see custom skins too. But, if they are causing problems, then better leave
them disabled until the issue(s) is fixed.