PDA

View Full Version : Bomber, ground attack pilot seeks employment.

bryandraves
Feb-06-2015, 07:06
As the topic suggests. I'm looking for a job .

3./JG51_Heiden
Feb-06-2015, 11:26
Your job is to fly Blenheim bombers every opportunity you can.

xvii-Dietrich
Feb-06-2015, 13:30
-

InvaderZim
Feb-06-2015, 14:25
You might want to add your time zone in order to trim down the available groups that you could actually fly with.

InvaderZim
Feb-06-2015, 14:35
Or if you don't find one in your TZ, we could start an Official ATAG bomb group. Hop in on other bomb groups sorties outside of our time zone on weekends, see how they do things and mimic that on ATAG in a more suitable time zone for us North American types.

Just thinking out loud. Time zone is a big issue for me. It doesn’t make sense being in an organized bomb group that I am only able to participate in once a week on weekends because of time differences.

Hope that makes sense.

InvaderZim
Feb-06-2015, 14:38
Your job is to fly Blenheim bombers every opportunity you can.

Heiden just wants more targets!:devilish::)

bryandraves
Feb-06-2015, 14:45
Or if you don't find one in your TZ, we could start an Official ATAG bomb group. Hop in on other bomb groups sorties outside of our time zone on weekends, see how they do things and mimic that on ATAG in a more suitable time zone for us North American types.

Just thinking out loud. Time zone is a big issue for me. It doesn’t make sense being in an organized bomb group that I am only able to participate in once a week on weekends because of time differences.

Hope that makes sense.

Was actually gonna talk to you about this. I'll be on tonight. How would the ATAG boys feel about this? I think it would be fun.

InvaderZim
Feb-06-2015, 15:03
Was actually gonna talk to you about this. I'll be on tonight. How would the ATAG boys feel about this? I think it would be fun.

Talk to ya then.:thumbsup:

5./JG26_Peete
Feb-07-2015, 16:22
Heiden the blemmies blow themselfs up these times when you shooting them up !! Happend 2 times in 1 mission 1 stuka and one 109 were blown up because of this new trick !! Be carefull !!

Grey
Feb-12-2015, 10:04
a bit late maybe but, always welcome to join in!

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/teamspeak.php