PDA

View Full Version : Consider this...

Doc
May-07-2012, 12:41
We honestly have a mixed bag of reactions to this alpha release.

I just want to chime in and say to everyone that it seems we each have something we'd like different about it.

But doing this may be what will really speed up progress in the end.

I compare it to taking a band-aid off your hairy arm. Painful if done slowly so just grip it and rip it and get it over so we can move on.

:thumbsup:

Doc

ChiefRedCloud
May-10-2012, 12:47
Does this mean (for those that are actually scared to install this) to get over it and install it (the Alpha Patch)? :blush!:

Dutch
May-10-2012, 12:50
Does this mean (for those that are actually scared to install this) to get over it and install it (the Alpha Patch)? :blush!:

Hello Chief,

It's easy enough to roll back to the previous version if you have problems, so I'd say go ahead and give it a try.

I've installed and uninstalled the thing a few times since saturday without any permanent damage. Except to my own brain that is! :Grin:

ChiefRedCloud
May-10-2012, 21:42
Hello Chief,

It's easy enough to roll back to the previous version if you have problems, so I'd say go ahead and give it a try.

I've installed and uninstalled the thing a few times since saturday without any permanent damage. Except to my own brain that is! :Grin:

Well there you go ..... YOU GUYS DIDN'T SAY i NEEDED A BRAIN FOR THIS ..... :pouting: ...figures .........

wowsers
May-12-2012, 10:50
Hi Chief.

I will loan you half of my brain if it still exists. Try the beta patch, and lots of luck.
Ima having lots of fun anyways.
:shocked: :pouting:

ChiefRedCloud
May-21-2012, 09:13
Installed the Alpha/Beta Patch and Core Hotfix and all seems well .... :pouting: .... well it didn't make me a better pilot .... :bgsmile: .... but it seems to work for me ...... :thumbsup: