PDA

View Full Version : Map information

Chair1
May-07-2012, 13:41
I have trouble at times when some one online referrers to a town or land mark that I am not familiar with. Is there a printable version of the Map with towns, land marks and the such available?

Doc
May-07-2012, 15:04
I have trouble at times when some one online referrers to a town or land mark that I am not familiar with. Is there a printable version of the Map with towns, land marks and the such available?

There is one. I have it but its very large. There was a post in 1C with a link to download it. But it wont have any names on it that the regulars use. That will come with just winging up and working at it.

Chair1
May-07-2012, 19:01
Thanks Doc ..I guess I'll just have to show how ignorant I am and say where is that on the grid. :blush!:

Doc
May-07-2012, 19:15
Just ask. Most don't even know! If you ask me I would have to look. No big deal. Just say grid please. :thumbsup:

Dutch
May-07-2012, 19:44
Well I'm English and I have problems too! God knows what it's like for you chaps.

For what it's worth, I've still no idea where 'Stelling Minnis' is.

Must google earth it sometime............:Grin:

Wolf
May-07-2012, 23:30
Well I'm English and I have problems too! God knows what it's like for you chaps.

For what it's worth, I've still no idea where 'Stelling Minnis' is.

Must google earth it sometime............:Grin:

Shame on you Dutch!

Look north,North west of Lympny. Hlaf way to Canterbury on the left side of Stone st.

Stone st is the main road from Lympny to Canterbury in the Game.