PDA

View Full Version : Hey Blue Team !!!

ATAG_Knuckles
May-10-2012, 09:15
Been waiting for the results of the other night when you had scads of JU-88 up at one time. Haven't heard anything.

So How did it go ?????? :happy

Doc
May-10-2012, 09:18
What we know is you can get into formations now but some have fps drops others don
t.

But the biggest thing is WE NEED PRACTICE IN FORMATION FLYING.

:bgsmile:

ATAG_Snapper
May-10-2012, 12:19
I intercepted the Ju88 formation as it approached the English coast near G7. A magnificent sight, I must admit. As I drew in to within 1 km (estimated) my frame rate abruptly dropped from 95 to 1 fps! :shocked:

Naturally I couldn't follow through on the attack -- I could just barely keep my Spit level. After the Ju88's passed by my frame rate quickly climbed back to 90+. Repeated this twice again, same result. An accompanying Spit (Workky, I think) experienced the same thing, but lost control of his aircraft and crashed.

A few minutes later I caught a lone Ju88 flying at treetop level heading west (inland) of G7. No frame rate hit this time and was able to down him after several passes. (Was that Major Borris? Not sure).

Had the same frame rate hit the next day engaging 3 or 4 109's low over Hawkinge. Had to disengage and was barely able to stay level at 1 fps.

Reported to Ilya via email.

MajorBorris
May-10-2012, 14:05
Flying the bombers in formation went well for most, some took a fps hit though.

A euro/americas meet would be fun, Im asking for opinions on the bannana forum.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=423318&posted=1#post423318

MajorBorris
May-10-2012, 14:06
I intercepted the Ju88 formation as it approached the English coast near G7. A magnificent sight, I must admit. As I drew in to within 1 km (estimated) my frame rate abruptly dropped from 95 to 1 fps! :shocked:

Naturally I couldn't follow through on the attack -- I could just barely keep my Spit level. After the Ju88's passed by my frame rate quickly climbed back to 90+. Repeated this twice again, same result. An accompanying Spit (Workky, I think) experienced the same thing, but lost control of his aircraft and crashed.

A few minutes later I caught a lone Ju88 flying at treetop level heading west (inland) of G7. No frame rate hit this time and was able to down him after several passes. (Was that Major Borris? Not sure).

Had the same frame rate hit the next day engaging 3 or 4 109's low over Hawkinge. Had to disengage and was barely able to stay level at 1 fps.

Reported to Ilya via email.

:pouting:maybe lol