JU88

JU88 start up commands
JU88 bomb commands/sight
Course set up
Autopilot
Bomb run

ChiefRedCloud
Feb-20-2015, 10:27
Will do my best to be there .... if my base commander (my wife) doesn't have me on KP.

Chief

xvii-Dietrich
Feb-21-2015, 15:09
-

Volunteer
Feb-22-2015, 09:37
Shout out for ATAG_InvaderZim and his bomber school. :lecture: I benefitted from a marathon session in which was taught keyboard setup, flying a new aircraft, (Blenheim), acquiring bomb running skills and AA operation which was all enjoyable! :joystick: If you are a pilot who wants to develop his competencies in Cliffs of Dover and have the chance of help from 'Zim then grab it! :D

Thank you ATAG :thumbsup: and thank you InvaderZim! :salute:

InvaderZim
Feb-22-2015, 21:26
Always happy to help get another bomber in a formation. IMO this is one of the most rewarding parts of the sim. No doubt you will be an asset Volunteer, regardless of what side you choose to fly. :salute:

bryandraves
Feb-24-2015, 12:25
It's a shame more people don't attend these seminars. Just yesterday I made a run with a guy who knows everything there is to know about bombers and failed to drop when over target. It's not too much to ask us for help, that's how most of us learn. I for one plan to keep trying to help For reasons like this It's a slow ride to target and for something like this it can be discouraging to have it happen.

InvaderZim
Feb-24-2015, 14:53
Yep, we Just gotta keep asking questions and start pushing newcommers into the lead bomber position. IMHO there is no better way for them to learn than to have the whole flight relying on their actions. Its the lil bit of extra incentive to do it right. I think a few are itching now! Its also better to have that experience. Maybe one day there will be enough bombers to have 3 or 4 flights up at the same time with a lead for each conducting wave and/or 2 or 3 prong attacks.

Yuh - I can dream.:ind: