PDA

View Full Version : Just popping by to say Hi, and thanks.

MadTommy
May-16-2012, 05:33
Hey ATAG,

Just wanna say thanks for a great server, its very much appreciated by myself.

I hope to get on to TS with you all to be able to properly contribute and enjoy the server to its full potential.

Bit about myself.. been away from Clod for a bit, got pretty feedup with the bugs & such like. Trying to get back into it since the mini fix, which seems to have sorted out the fps drop in MP, that made MP so frustrating. Play a lot of DCS series sims and some Rise of Flight, I'm novice at rotary old school engines.. tend to get my ass handed to me in both Clod & RoF... lots of old pros out there, never really played IL2 myself, so i tend to be a bit of a bullet magnet! :hiding:
I'm 39 and living in the UK, from Ireland originally....

Again thanks for the server, hope to see you in the air and on TS. :thumbsup:

Cheers Tommy

ATAG_Septic
May-16-2012, 07:05
A very warm welcome to the forum and server Tommy!

There's till plenty of frustrations with CloD but I'm optimistic we are getting there, slowly.

There's plenty of us who are easy targets for the Ace's but we survive better in groups when we can, so will be pleased to see you on TS.

Maybe we'll know you as Mad though when we get to know you? :)

Cheers,

Septic.:welcome!:

Dowly
May-16-2012, 07:19
Welcome :thumbsup:

ATAG_Knuckles
May-16-2012, 09:30
Welcome Tommy: glad you returned

Pssst: "why is he "Mad" ? :bgsmile:

ATAG_Deacon
May-16-2012, 09:35
Pssst: "why is he "Mad" ?

He like the old Spit II better :runaway::angrymob::hiding:

LOL :bgsmile::welcome!:

Doc
May-16-2012, 10:40
Deacon you are crazy mad in a spit. Regardless of its prowess.

:thumbsup:

ATAG_Deacon
May-16-2012, 10:48
Deacon you are crazy mad in a spit. Regardless of its prowess.

:thumbsup:

Thanks...You 3x109's gave me a rough go last night!!! I had a good sweat worked up after that fight...:shocked:

:hpyclp:

I can't wait until this sim matures and we're going at it in -51's (I love the -51A for low to medium fights), -47's, g6's, 190's, Spit IX's, etc. ...damn, now I am salivating at work :blush!:

Sorry to hi-jack your thread MadTommy!!!

ATAG_Knuckles
May-16-2012, 11:35
Deacon: aren't you supposed to be working ??? instead of playing on the forums :0:

ATAG_Deacon
May-16-2012, 11:50
Deacon: aren't you supposed to be working ??? instead of playing on the forums :0:

I am an excellent multi-tasker! Being that I sit on the phone all day speaking with financial advisers and discuss the same topics day in and day out...I am able to read and type as I work.

Now if I just had space for a joystick, trackir, and pedals... :bgsmile:

Dutch
May-16-2012, 13:42
Wotcha Tommy mate.

I'm pleased you've joined the forum, coz if it's an online community you're looking for, this is the place to be.:Grin:

:dthumb:

ChiefRedCloud
May-16-2012, 15:32
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4378/willeywelcome.png

MadTommy
May-17-2012, 06:52
Cheers lads.. i look forward to joining you for many sorties.

Klaus_Kaltherzig
May-17-2012, 12:17
Hey MadTommy
Welcome - but should'nt it be MadPaddy? From the old sod meself - first I wuz a Culchy and then as a Jackeen. Now living in Canada with fond memories of the holy ground. Maybe someday they'll exand the COD map and I can fly over my old house :Grin: Looking forward to chatting with you on TS - again welcome :welcome!: