Feb-27-2015, 08:49
Hi everyone,

I would like to know why I can't see my name on the Statistics list? :(
I only play CLoD on youe server Axis vs Allies. :snoopy:

Thanks

Wolverine

ATAG_Freya
Feb-27-2015, 09:38
It should be there, under whatever your steam profile name is. "Wolverine" must be just your forum name here. (Which is confusing because there already is a Wolverine in the community, No.401_Wolverine) You can change your steam profile name also, I think, to keep another set of stats ie one for blue one for red (if you want, that is)... Have fun!

:salute:

Wolverine
Feb-27-2015, 10:35
It should be there, under whatever your steam profile name is. "Wolverine" must be just your forum name here. (Which is confusing because there already is a Wolverine in the community, No.401_Wolverine) You can change your steam profile name also, I think, to keep another set of stats ie one for blue one for red (if you want, that is)... Have fun!

:salute:

Thank you very much ATAG_Freya, I will do it. :flying2::thumbsup:

Otyg
Feb-27-2015, 14:52
Thank you very much ATAG_Freya, I will do it. :flying2::thumbsup:

Also the stats only updates after the map is finished.

Welcome and have fun!

farley
Apr-09-2016, 20:03
My sorry old stats are not showing up.
My name here and in Steam is the same.
I have not flown on line for a while, but recently set up a new Steam account just for CoD (so i can game at the same time as my son), and i wonder if that might be part of the problem.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

ATAG_Dave
Apr-09-2016, 20:07
My sorry old stats are not showing up.
My name here and in Steam is the same.
I have not flown on line for a while, but recently set up a new Steam account just for CoD (so i can game at the same time as my son), and i wonder if that might be part of the problem.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

I can see farley on the stats ??? 15 sorties recorded for the month

farley
Apr-09-2016, 20:48
I can see farley on the stats ??? 15 sorties recorded for the month

Thanks Dave.

I wonder why i can't see it? That seems a bit weird.....

I see Falco, then FatCat, but no farley.

You messin with me man?

ATAG_Ezzie
Apr-09-2016, 23:46
I can see u as well Farley. Just went to stats and typed in Farley in the search area and u showed up.

farley
Apr-10-2016, 01:03
I can see u as well Farley. Just went to stats and typed in Farley in the search area and u showed up.

Well shoot Ezzie, never thought of typing my name in! :doh:
Wonder why it is not there in the main list though.

Thanks, at least now i know i can find me that way. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Ezzie
Apr-10-2016, 02:05
No probs Farley.

Re not in main list - just now I typed in fa and your name is there way down the list and not in alphabetical order. No idea why - might be some hidden sorting going on behind the scenes maybe.

Edit: I think it's because you are using a small 'f' for your name and it sorts the list by capital letters first (Ato Z) and then does it on smalls (a to z)

Ezzie