PDA

View Full Version : Trouble connecting?

Mudcat
Feb-28-2015, 23:35
Anyone been having connection issues (well more than usual anyway) lately? Not sure what is going on, but I seem to get the boot for a server anymore in about 1 minute tops, even with a low ping..

Foul Ole Ron
Mar-01-2015, 13:01
Do you have any mods or something that might be causing anti-cheat checks to fail? Some servers have whitelists of mods allowed - you'll get kicked if you use something not on the list.

Mudcat
Mar-01-2015, 14:20
this is the only thing... maybe that's it? https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/498734/ doesn't seem like the kinda thing that would do that, but i've been wrong before.

Foul Ole Ron
Mar-01-2015, 17:24
No that shouldn't cause any issues. Cockpit mods that play around with textures are all allowed. I use that one myself too. Not sure what your issue could be then - I've been able to connect to servers ok. You're running the latest version I take it?

Mudcat
Mar-01-2015, 20:56
No that shouldn't cause any issues. Cockpit mods that play around with textures are all allowed. I use that one myself too. Not sure what your issue could be then - I've been able to connect to servers ok. You're running the latest version I take it?

Yeah, up to date, a few other in our squad have been having the issue as well. thought it might have been just an issue with DoW, but tried a different server for sabres and mig's and produced the same results.

Foul Ole Ron
Mar-02-2015, 03:15
Might be worth doing a repair of your install if you haven't done so already. I had to do one after updating first.

Mudcat
Mar-04-2015, 08:51
Might be worth doing a repair of your install if you haven't done so already. I had to do one after updating first.

:doh: I think, at least in the one servers case I was trying to get into a "reserved" AC, they were more clearly labeled last night. Might have been the case on the other one...