PDA

View Full Version : crosswind pedals

rickig
Mar-03-2015, 17:19
hi guys

don't know if this is the right forum but I could really do with some help iv just received a set of crosswind rudder pedals and they look great .
but for some reason they wont work I keep getting { driver did not install properly } any ideas is it my computer or is it me doing something wrong any advice would be great
thanks

ATAG_Colander
Mar-03-2015, 19:18
Hi rickig,

No idea here as I don't have them.
Have you tried contacting the maker?

4./JG26_Adler
Mar-03-2015, 19:31
hi guys

don't know if this is the right forum but I could really do with some help iv just received a set of crosswind rudder pedals and they look great .
but for some reason they wont work I keep getting { driver did not install properly } any ideas is it my computer or is it me doing something wrong any advice would be great
thanks

I would absolutely reach out to Simundza with your issue - he should be the gent that you bought them from.

He has a history of very decent support for his hobbyist products.

ATAG_Dave
Mar-03-2015, 19:49
I would absolutely reach out to Simundza with your issue - he should be the gent that you bought them from.

He has a history of very decent support for his hobbyist products.

+1 to that - Milan was very helpful for me with one minor issue i had.

The pedals should be plug and play....which version of windows are you using?

5./JG26_Peete
Mar-05-2015, 14:51
Is it a brand new pc? Did you installed the usb ports ? I had same problem in beginning. Now after also set the peddals in the game.. it works fine..

TWC_SLAG
Mar-05-2015, 21:26
If you will send them to me, I believe I can sort them out for you. :)

badfinger

9./JG52 Ziegler
Mar-06-2015, 09:19
As the others started contact Milan.

He is very prompt in reading and returning customer messages. A squad Mate of mine just received his Crosswinds last week and they were plug and play in Win 7.

I know that he includes a file with an operator's manual, his Configurator for calibrating, and DIView software. You might just run the config and recalibrate? Also look in the Control Panel and under Hardware and sound, view devices and printers. The pedals should show as a device named MFG Crosswind rudder pedals and have a game controller icon. If not try a different usb site. When you say "won't work" does that mean not showing as a device or not loading the driver message? If they show in devices, then the driver is loaded and you should just try and map a rudder and brakes with them. If they won't map (but do show as device in Control panel) then just recalibrate with the configurator.

rickig
Mar-07-2015, 19:26
thanks for your advice guys
contacted Milan and he as usual was prompt with his help with a bit of luck everything
should be ok