PDA

View Full Version : Problem after installing the Team Fusion 3.0

drronnie
Mar-05-2015, 09:05
Downloaded all the patches and now I wanted to install the patch 3.0 and try to launch ClOD. However the launcher does nothing. Tried running as admin and it just stops. Lanuching through Steam does not work either. Anyone can help? Thanks

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-05-2015, 09:46
What is your windows version, what graphic card do you have and whats the cpu + memory you got?

Also, did you made it to run without installing the first patch of Team Fusion, ie, did you install through STEAM and got it updated to latest STEAM version prior to install 3.0?

Get back with much detail of the steps you have taken to see if we can assist.

drronnie
Mar-05-2015, 09:54
What is your windows version, what graphic card do you have and whats the cpu + memory you got?

Also, did you made it to run without installing the first patch of Team Fusion, ie, did you install through STEAM and got it updated to latest STEAM version prior to install 3.0?

Get back with much detail of the steps you have taken to see if we can assist.

Okay got an ISO file from a friend. Mounted this and installed through Fiarlight. Got 3000 HD Graphics and Nvdia Geforce 410. 2.3 Ghz Prozessor, 4 GB Ram . Program ran okay without the first patch.

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-05-2015, 10:02
You didnt reply the second part of the question....did you got it updated to latest version of STEAM? And please give feedback of what windows version you have.. and is it 32 or 64 bits?

drronnie
Mar-05-2015, 10:06
You didnt reply the second part of the question....did you got it updated to latest version of STEAM? And please give feedback of what windows version you have.. and is it 32 or 64 bits?

its Windows 7 64 bit
no I did not update

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-05-2015, 10:11
The patch is meant to work with a updated version of game through STEAM... wont work without it.

Stormrider
Mar-05-2015, 11:13
Okay got an ISO file from a friend. Mounted this and installed through Fiarlight. Got 3000 HD Graphics and Nvdia Geforce 410. 2.3 Ghz Prozessor, 4 GB Ram . Program ran okay without the first patch.

if you install a steam version on an other pc, you have to verify in steam with a code that it is a legit version.If you bought it originally it is maybe that you have to ad your pc to the steam list of trusted pc's.But I think you can only play it on one pc(steamaccount) at the same time,If you just got an iso file of Clod(not legal copy) it is possible that steam is blocking your Clod.And ofcourse steam must be running.

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-05-2015, 12:33
A legit copy is what nowdays? 5€?

Stormrider
Mar-05-2015, 12:38
A legit copy is what nowdays? 5€?

that is what I mean, is this a problem with a legal version of Clod or did he get a (illegal) copy of his friend? Till now he didn't say if it is his own legal copy.

drronnie
Mar-05-2015, 23:16
not an own copy

Stormrider
Mar-06-2015, 00:37
I think dat you can only play Clod on his steam account with your pc added to his steam account as trusted pc.Or buy your own copy of Clod.What I have heared is that it is rather cheap now.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk

drronnie
Mar-09-2015, 03:02
So now I purchased the game over the Steam website. So now I have to install it thorugh the Steam app?

Stormrider
Mar-09-2015, 03:16
yes, it can take sometime to download.When you have it installed, play a quick mission shortly and then follow Lewis his beginners guide.

drronnie
Mar-09-2015, 04:16
yes, it can take sometime to download.When you have it installed, play a quick mission shortly and then follow Lewis his beginners guide.

yes i heard it may take 5 to 6 hours to install. so play a short mission, install patch one then play another sort mission etc. right?

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-09-2015, 06:18
takes 10-15 minutes to install if you have all the patches downloaded

drronnie
Mar-09-2015, 12:08
Hurray I managed to download and install Clod from the Steam website. Looks like the version installed is already up to date. Can I now proceed to install the mods?

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-09-2015, 12:41
Can I now proceed to install the mods?

If your Steam instalation of the game is up to date you may proceed. Follow the instructions from this thread: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711

drronnie
Mar-10-2015, 12:02
If your Steam instalation of the game is up to date you may proceed. Follow the instructions from this thread: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711

Thanks for all the help. Got all the mods installed and the game is amazing now