PDA

View Full Version : Flight School Request

Padre
Mar-06-2015, 23:30
I believe I am posting this request in the correct sub-forum, but if am wrong, mods please let me know.

I am looking for instruction in basic flight and offense/defense operations for the Hurricane. I have fairly good availability during the weekends (Friday through Sunday night), but I can potentially flex depending on the instructor's schedule.

The game is up and running, I have been on the ATAG server and flown, briefly before I crashed due to engine issues.
I have team speak and a mic.

If anyone is available and willing to teach, I am ready to learn.

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-07-2015, 00:05
If nobody approaches you first i will take you for a spin. Look for me on TS when im on. You using that nick on the server, right?

ATAG_Torian
Mar-07-2015, 08:29
What time zone in the world are u in ?
Happy to take u thru some basics also.
If u see me on get on TS and hail me.

Padre
Mar-07-2015, 10:05
If nobody approaches you first i will take you for a spin. Look for me on TS when im on. You using that nick on the server, right?

Im using =2nd= Dev. How do i change my nickname on the server? I don't even remember setting it for CLOD.
I will look for you on TS.

What time zone in the world are u in ?
Happy to take u thru some basics also.
If u see me on get on TS and hail me.

Eastern Time zone.
Thanks for the offer. Ill reach out to you if I see you online.

Otyg
Mar-07-2015, 10:27
Im using =2nd= Dev. How do i change my nickname on the server? I don't even remember setting it for CLOD.
I will look for you on TS.

Eastern Time zone.
Thanks for the offer. Ill reach out to you if I see you online.

You get your steam name in clod. So to change it you need to change it in steam settings.
Good luck with the hurri!

5./JG26_Peete
Mar-07-2015, 10:57
You can also ask me if you are in team speak name is the same as here.! Hurricane is a very easy plane.. i like it to..

Padre
Mar-07-2015, 14:58
Many thanks to ATAG_Lolsav. Today, after many questions, a few stupid mistakes on my part, and some air time, I picked up some basic knowledge of Hurricane flight ops and defensive/offensive ops.

His patient and informative guidance was instrumental in getting me airborne and successfully flying. I now have some basic knowledge to review and put into practice.

Thank you as well for all would-be instructors who volunteered to help me. Once I get some more flight time under my belt, I'm sure I'll be in need of more instruction on the more advanced techniques for this and other aircraft.

ATAG is a solid bunch and I look forward to future flights. :thumbsup:

InvaderZim
Mar-09-2015, 16:17
I see your TZ. If you see me on this week, just ask and I will help you out with your other request.

Best,

-Z