PDA

View Full Version : ???? for the map makers server 1 ...

MOHAWK
May-20-2012, 20:23
??? Is it just me , or has the ground targets for Blue -AAA-Flak-- been increased ?? - not complaining, (if so I like it ), with in the last week , I have noticed when flying 110 , have been getting Hammered real good at targets , worse then before it seems , as it should be , now the plan is to surpress AAA-FLAK- Before striking target , as i would guess ,the way it was in WWII ?? just asking to find out if it is so , or am i just getting Sloppiy on target approuch and exit ---PS --keep making it harder -- and another PS -- how about throwing up another map in the rotation for server #1 == the big one - all the new targets and AI bomber formations ??-just asking >>>.--any way can we get spell check on this thing ?? I hate looking like am Idiot !! -- more ways then spelling to do that for me ---but spell check would help --.. server #1-- the one with the patch + hot fix i beleive ...oh and just my opionion about -airstarts from another post , ==I say no airstarts .... keep it real ....

Doc
May-20-2012, 20:59
Hey!

Think its your perception. Some have been black screened at 3000m and sometimes you think they wont touch you.

MajorBorris
May-21-2012, 10:44
How fast I approach, flight path deviation and flying directly over the flack concentration effect mission success greatly for me.

Having wingman arround the target helps alot too, as a lone wolf in a bomber, the flak has more fun with me;)