PDA

View Full Version : Member names

Chair1
May-22-2012, 11:03
Why does some member have ATAG before their name and other member do not?

Doc
May-22-2012, 11:06
Everyone does. Who isn't in uniform?? :angry:

ATAG_Septic
May-22-2012, 11:08
Hi Chair1. The members of the squad have ATAG but not members of the forum only :)

Cheers,

Septic.

ATAG_Knuckles
May-22-2012, 14:01
Hi Chair1. The members of the squad have ATAG but not members of the forum only :)

Cheers,

Septic.

Chair :: OR some have to pay, cripes they charged me over 100 quid !!!!!!

ChiefRedCloud
May-22-2012, 15:26
From Chair1 ----> http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?1429-I-would-like-to-join-your-merry-group&p=11267#post11267

I would like to join your merry group

Hi guys.

I have been flying online only a short time and really need to some help converting from a easy target to someone who can go back to the home base and land after a mission.
I have been flying off line since 2001 when the the first version of this sim came out and I thought online wouldn't be much different I'm only able to fly at the end of the week for a few hours but I really like what I hear on Team speak while on ATAG . You like to help each other and even give advise to newbies. As far as age ...well lets just say I think like a kid.
On line my handle is Chair1. I 'm in Northern California and only at the location of my good computer on Thur,Fri,and Saturday.
My only Plus is that I can and usually do draw all the enemy fire away from the other players.

ATAG_Septic
May-22-2012, 15:38
Thanks for the reminder Chief.

Hi again Chair1. I'm not sure what happened to your application in December? Maybe it was overlooked or maybe the chaps were waiting to get to know you on TeamSpeak, which is needed if you're looking for squad membership.

Either way, I'll look forward to catching up on line and on TS sometime, don't be shy :)

Cheers,

Septic.

ATAG_Deacon
May-22-2012, 15:49
Might be seen better if he posts in the Recruitment area...

Just sayin...:thumbsup:

ATAG_Septic
May-22-2012, 15:52
Might be seen better if he posts in the Recruitment area...

Just sayin...:thumbsup:

Thanks Deacon, he did though, originally.

Cheers,

Septic.

ATAG_Snapper
May-22-2012, 15:57
Why does some member have ATAG before their name and other member do not?

Hi Chair1,

Snapper here, asleep at the switch as always! :blush!:

Sending you a PM.

ATAG_Knuckles
May-22-2012, 16:32
WOW Sorry Chair that stuff usually does not get over looked, honestly I do ont remember that post:

I will be looking for you on Team Speak, we'll join up

Knuckles: and we wont charge you I promise:bgsmile: