PDA

View Full Version : Introducing new damage varients in the game...

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-04-2015, 11:32
Like the subject says..is it possible to add even more damage variants to the game? Take the oxygen tanks for example.. Would it be possible yo model that? Or any other damage that you could think of to an aircraft that would be plausible for gameplay that isn't currently modeled? What about damage to ships.. Could say steering or rudder control be modeled so that if the rudder is damaged it would start making circles( posibbly damaging other ships) or till it eventually stops dead in the water. I guess what I'm trying to say, do you guys have the ability to add more damage models to systems that aren't currently modeled now? Or is it something that's not even possible or desired ATM. Not sure if its been discussed before , I haven't seen anything on adding new damage to the game, only changing and tweaking what's already there. Keep up the great work..just a topic for discussion.. S! TF

Ribbs

ATAG_Colander
Apr-04-2015, 13:24
I haven't seen anything on adding new damage to the game, only changing and tweaking what's already there.

Because TF members only have 2 hands :)

There's a list of 1000 things to do, each member can work on 1 at the time so inevitably many things will remain in "pending".

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Apr-04-2015, 14:46
Oxygen bottles are on our list.

Likely will see exploding ammunition and ordinance at some point too.

5./JG26_Peete
Apr-04-2015, 15:02
Shit I never fly in my t shirt then !! Merel were is my ledercoat?? !!

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-04-2015, 19:28
Colander.. I understand that.. and seriously.. Its more of just a topic to chat about. I was more curious if it was possible...rather than I want this now type of thing. This game has more damage options than any other game out there as it is, I was just curious if it was possible down the road. I think Buzzsaw just answered my questions.. :) Thanks for the reply guys, I know you are busy.

After re reading My post I see why you replied like that Colander ..my bad It wasn't intended like that .
Ribbs

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Apr-10-2015, 08:08
Because TF members only have 2 hands :)

There's a list of 1000 things to do, each member can work on 1 at the time so inevitably many things will remain in "pending".

Can you mod more hands feature please?

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-10-2015, 10:00
This topic probably a better candidate for the somewhat large "Wishlist" thread! LOL

:salute:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3225

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-10-2015, 11:25
I think my initial question was misinterpretated.. I was curious if it was possible.. Not a wish list..:)

ATAG_Colander
Apr-10-2015, 11:28
I think my initial question was misinterpretated.. I was curious if it was possible.. Not a wish list..:)

It is.

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-10-2015, 12:50
Thanks Colander :)