PDA

View Full Version : Travelling to New Orleans and Denver next week. Who wants a Beer?

Wolf
May-30-2012, 19:21
Hey! I am coming over to the States on work for a week.

Anyone in New Orleans or Denver want to catch up for some beers!

HC_Wolf

Doc
May-30-2012, 19:28
I am in Dallas or I would for sure. NO is a very nice place. Slingn is from there.

:hpyclp:

ATAG_Colander
May-30-2012, 19:39
Same here, I'm in Houston :(

ATAG_Bliss
May-30-2012, 21:54
Wolf - that's awesome!

Enjoy your trip m8 :thumbsup: Wish I could meet up with you, but that's really a haul for me.

ATAG_Knuckles
May-31-2012, 09:04
WOW that would be awesome Arizona for me, I'm about 15 minutes away from Phoenix Airport if any one is ever this way

Slingn
May-31-2012, 09:44
New Orleans is a great city, a blast to visit, and it still maintains a lot of old European culture. I've been mostly gone for almost 2 decades, and it's changed some since Katrina kicked it's ass, but it still feels like home when i go back.

Here's a tip though... when in the Quarter, don't leave the crowds, and stay in the popular areas. Also, if someone bets you they know where you got your shoes at, just say your feet and keep walking. And don't eat more than one lucky dog in a day, (very dangerous that can be.) And most importantly, everything is not what it appears. Just because it has breasts, doesn't mean the cuffs and collars match. (and I'm not just talking about hair color)

Have fun.

Wolf
May-31-2012, 21:56
New Orleans is a great city, a blast to visit, and it still maintains a lot of old European culture. I've been mostly gone for almost 2 decades, and it's changed some since Katrina kicked it's ass, but it still feels like home when i go back.

Here's a tip though... when in the Quarter, don't leave the crowds, and stay in the popular areas. Also, if someone bets you they know where you got your shoes at, just say your feet and keep walking. And don't eat more than one lucky dog in a day, (very dangerous that can be.) And most importantly, everything is not what it appears. Just because it has breasts, doesn't mean the cuffs and collars match. (and I'm not just talking about hair color)

Have fun.

Words of Wisdom are much appreciated Slingn. Hope you did not find out the hard way. :bgsmile:

Dutch
Jun-01-2012, 06:45
Well I'll be nowhere near Denver or New Orleans, but I'll be more than happy to sink a couple on your behalf.

Just let me know when! :Grin:

Slingn
Jun-01-2012, 08:28
Your welome Wolf. And fortunantly, growing up there, that type of survival skill becomes 2nd nature. but I have had to save a slightly confused cousin once.