PDA

View Full Version : Cliffs of Dover Mod -> Admin comment: NO WE DON'T!

Gun_Pilot[ZA]
Apr-15-2015, 05:13
Hi guys does the team fusion mod work on cracked versions of cliffs of dover?

docthomas67
Apr-15-2015, 05:24
I hope you won't to have a Answer about cracked versions of CLOD.

Überreicht durch Brieftaube.

ATAG_Endless
Apr-15-2015, 05:28
Firstly Welcome

Secondly why didn't you just buy it it costs like 15 bucks

And thirdly that's a silly question as 99% of the members support flight sims by paying for them

Gun_Pilot[ZA]
Apr-15-2015, 05:35
Thanks. yeah i have been trying to find a decently priced version of the game for about a week. Unfortunately im from South africa so a physical copy sets me back $6 + $35 for shipping and i dont have that kind of money to spend until pay day. Will wait for payday and hopefully download on steam :)

ATAG_Endless
Apr-15-2015, 05:50
You can pick it up in a steam sale for less than 10 dollars
I know it's tough in SA with the rand and conversion rates being all out of wack I'm from SA myself but now live in Australia
Good luck oh and try looking on amazon I know they sometimes have good prices on there

Gun_Pilot[ZA]
Apr-15-2015, 06:08
Yeah I just did a search. G2A have a steam key for like 6 dollars. Thanks for all the help. Hopefully see u online soon.. il be the guy with the smoke trail haha

ATAG_Endless
Apr-15-2015, 06:16
I'll be the guy shooting from my parachute :thumbsup:

♣_Spiritus_♣
Apr-15-2015, 09:47
We don't support cracked versions.

Just an FYI the $35+$6 is well worth it for this game. I would pay double that for the game.

:thumbsup:

Artist
Apr-15-2015, 13:02
$41 can be an awful lot of money sometimes or someplace...

@Gun_Pilot[ZA]: If you haven't bought it already, send me a PM.

ATAG_Colander
Apr-15-2015, 13:23
The $35 are for shipping which is not needed.
Is only $6 + download.

1lokos
Apr-15-2015, 13:47
DVD version worth nothing other than the license key, is outdated (early 2011) and will need download updates trough STEAM that equals download a (bough) digital version.

ATAG_Slipstream
Apr-15-2015, 14:32
I brought the boxed special edition when the sim came out.

Its the only game that I have almost 2000 hours on, apart from maybe FSX. Well worth the price back then and definitely worth $6 for download on steam.

As stated before, Team Fusion fully supports the developers and publishers and thus NONE of our patches will work on cracked versions of the game.

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-15-2015, 17:01
Hi Gun_Pilot....Just buy the game on STEAM....I mean if you were going to get it cracked then you wouldn't get a hard copy either so just buy it on STEAM and download it...Its remarkably cheap for the quality and package you get...I wouldn't think twice about buying it again if I had to...There is really no reason anyone should need or want a hookey version of CLOD...It just doesn't exist..its like stealing a penny sweet..

Anyway...

Welcome to the community and forums Gun_Pilot[ZA]....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711)

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

Here are a few fun and interesting links amongst these forums

Most Watched CLOD Videos (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10582&p=137316)

Easy Allied CEM for New Players (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9111&p=100118#post100118)

Hardware Thread (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7000)

ATAG Forum Age Poll Results (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7744&highlight=poll)

and a first point of call if you get any issues...:

Problem Master List (1) (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4123)

Problem Master List (2) (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7923)

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...

Gun_Pilot[ZA]
Apr-15-2015, 17:16
Thanks gents. I should be online pretty soon. So watch ur tails haha. hopefully all my hours on flight simulator x and p3d will help me in combat.

ATAG_Endless
Apr-15-2015, 17:33
;182988']Thanks gents. I should be online pretty soon. So watch ur tails haha. hopefully all my hours on flight simulator x and p3d will help me in combat.

I can tell you it wont hahahaha I came from fsx and I gotta say its one hell of a learning curve but very rewarding

BenQuinn
Apr-16-2015, 09:43
You can pick it up in a steam sale for less than 10 dollars
I know it's tough in SA with the rand and conversion rates being all out of wack I'm from SA myself but now live in Australia
Good luck oh and try looking on amazon I know they sometimes have good prices on there
Hi Guy's,
As an expat I am aware of the problems in SA so the post was understandable!
The ATAG mod is so good that any expense you incur will be more than made up for by how brill' the game plays.
See you up there!
Taff.

CG_Justin
Apr-16-2015, 09:53
Honesty. ...I have only been using CloD for almost two weeks. This being said...it's the best $10 I ever spent on a sim. (With the TF patches of course)

IIJG27Rich
Apr-24-2015, 14:28
I remember when I bought IL-2 2001 version. The Canadian dollar was way way down and the game $69.00 so with tax that $80 dollars. To top it all off I almost got my self killed driving into town getting it in my old Dodge K car. The floor was so rusted out your feet got soaked when it was wet out the seats no longer had any mounts to hold onto so you basically flopped about inside the car changing lanes and in tight corners while the front wheel bearings would grind away never knowing when one of the wheels would decide to leave and go off on it's own. Also you're getting kind of sleepy from the exhaust leek.That's dedication.:salute:

II/JG77_RC
Apr-26-2015, 00:20
I remember when I bought IL-2 2001 version. The Canadian dollar was way way down and the game $69.00 so with tax that $80 dollars. To top it all off I almost got my self killed driving into town getting it in my old Dodge K car. The floor was so rusted out your feet got soaked when it was wet out the seats no longer had any mounts to hold onto so you basically flopped about inside the car changing lanes and in tight corners while the front wheel bearings would grind away never knowing when one of the wheels would decide to leave and go off on it's own. Also you're getting kind of sleepy from the exhaust leek.That's dedication.:salute:

roflmao

Ohhh K-cars. One of my best buddies use to have one. The body would leak water when it rained a lot and it would pool in the floor in the back seat. Then you would hear the light wooosh of water when you stopped at a light. Finally, we had to drill some holes in the floorboards so it would drain.

Of course the floor boards in the front were rusted through, so like you say, when you hit a puddle sometimes water would kinda Splash UP through the carpet a little bit.

LOL ! Good memories. Thanks for the Laugh Rich !

~S~ !