PDA

View Full Version : June 1st Update from B6

ATAG_Deacon
Jun-01-2012, 05:06
Will be later today:

BlackSix

Friday Update will be late in the evening.

Can someone transcribe the content here? I will be at work :blush!:

Thank you,

Deacon

ATAG_Septic
Jun-01-2012, 07:51
I'll keep a look-out old chap.

Septic.

ATAG_Deacon
Jun-01-2012, 09:15
Thank you, sir!

:thumbsup:

ATAG_Septic
Jun-01-2012, 09:59
Good day everyone!

We continue to work on the patch. Weve just completed all scheduled tasks dealing with performance improvements and will start on the list of various graphics glitches tomorrow. Were also continuing to work on improving aircraft FM and system modules. These tasks will take at least four days, meaning we wont being internal testing until next Friday at the earliest. If the internal test version is good and stable, it wont take too long after that to release it to the public.

We also continue to introduce you to aircraft from our future not-yet-announced project. The official announcement is just a few short weeks away. Until then, we wont be able to provide more details and answer specific questions, but please rest assured we arent in any way shape or form planning to move away from our reputation as the most realistic WWII sim on the market.
The plane were showing today is the famous Soviet LaGG-3 fighter that bore the brunt of the fighting alongside the I-16, Yak-1 and the MiG-3 in the most difficult early years of the war. Opinions on its quality differ greatly, however this forefather of the fearsome Lavochkin line of fighters remained in service with the Soviet VVS until the very end of the war.

Have a great weekend!

ATAG_JTDawg
Jun-01-2012, 10:17
:angry: smoke an mirrors :angry:

Dutch
Jun-01-2012, 10:21
These tasks will take at least four days, meaning we wont being internal testing until next Friday at the earliest. If the internal test version is good and stable, it wont take too long after that to release it to the public.

Ok, so who's going to crack the tired old joke? :pouting:
Nice to see the LaGG 3 though. Fond memories of that old bus. Wonder if we're already testing the FM in the Spits in the game. And the high alt improvement of the Ia is the FM for the MiG 3? :runaway::hiding:

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-01-2012, 10:22
Dawg, you're never going to forgive them for nerfing your Rotol, are you? :bgsmile:

Besides, I've seen charts that show all aircraft are flying within expected norms. You can read 'em while swinging in your parachute.....:Grin:

Tvrdi
Jun-01-2012, 10:23
All we are for are the pics of their next "project".....:hpyclp::bgsmile:

ut please rest assured we aren’t in any way shape or form planning to move away from our reputation as the most realistic WWII sim on the market.
:shocked::bgsmile:

hilarious

ATAG_Deacon
Jun-01-2012, 10:28
Septic,

Thank you for posting the update!

I think Dutch was saying that we can expect a small patch in two weeks...:angrymob:

I also believe that Dutch's thoughts are closer to the truth than anything. We're the test bed for the different FM's moving forward...why not disguise a Ia as a MIG 3 and the IIa as the Lagg? Get the performance numbers they need and change up again in a future patch...

I know I am a mushroom (kept in the dark and fed fecal matter) most of the time, but now I can add Guinea Pig to the resume :shocked:

~S~

Deacon

ATAG_JTDawg
Jun-01-2012, 10:45
NO just getting real tired of the dry hump ,without a complimentry reach around, trying real hard to keep my mouth shut , this is just like a bad dream but the lies from start to finish, an we are still at the beggining of them, even after this long. But i think i have lost all faith in 1c Just get them to tell the truth,no more lies no smoke an mirrors no more now ya see it now ya don't Then they show me screenies and say look how good if you wait till 2014 so if you go by clod 2018, we will have a almost working clod by 2014 but after several days of internal testing 2015 :roflmao:

ATAG_Bliss
Jun-01-2012, 11:07
I haven't lost all faith yet. :) They're obviously working on something they think they can make right.

As usual, time to wait and wait and wait and see :Grin:

Here's some pics included in the update: (these were taken from the dev viewer and not the game engine - hence the terrain quality)

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/attachment.php?attachmentid=9842&d=1338558587

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/attachment.php?attachmentid=9841&d=1338558573

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/attachment.php?attachmentid=9840&d=1338558563

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/attachment.php?attachmentid=9839&d=1338558550

Dutch
Jun-01-2012, 11:21
I think Dutch was saying that we can expect a small patch in two weeks...:angrymob:

Ha! Knew someone would! :Grin:

But here's a thought. If the announcement of the new project coincides with an official patch which finally does make us all a bit happier, it could work well for them.

They did say that the deadline for the announcement is in June, so what's betting we could be looking at June as being a good month??

(Glass half full, glass half full, it is, honestly..............:Grin:)

Doc
Jun-01-2012, 12:13
You can read 'em while swinging in your parachute.....:Grin:

That made me giggle. Good 1.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jun-01-2012, 13:47
I'm just glad my main hobby is large scale R/C aircraft ?:thumbsup:

ATAG_JTDawg
Jun-01-2012, 16:48
:bgsmile: yeah doc cought a little grin myself, thanks snapper :thumbsup: but it did take several hours

ChiefRedCloud
Jun-02-2012, 14:06
Ok .....

335th_GRAthos
Jun-02-2012, 17:19
I haven't lost all faith yet. :) They're obviously working on something they think they can make right.

As usual, time to wait and wait and wait and see :Grin:

Here's some pics included in the update: (these were taken from the dev viewer and not the game engine - hence the terrain quality)

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/attachment.php?attachmentid=9842&d=1338558587

Bliss, is it because of the poor octane quality fuel that the engine failed on him mid-air???

Oh, OK, OK it is a viewer :runaway:

:bgsmile:

PS. On a more serious note, am I right seeing the propeller setup for left turning???? :eek:

~S~

ATAG_Knuckles
Jun-02-2012, 17:22
Good lord you have keen eye sight: I never would have noticed :hpyclp:

335th_GRAthos
Jun-03-2012, 08:45
Six years Bf109 driver, at 7000m alt. tracking Ratas (Polikarpov I-16) at 1000m :bgsmile:
Never saw the world from below 3000m (except take-off/ landing) in IL2 :hiding:

:bgsmile: