PDA

View Full Version : Hey You Fix-It Guys....X-52 for grabs.

JG27-Gaidin
Apr-18-2015, 18:45
Salute and Howdy All,

Thought before I throw it away, I'd take the time and see if any of you might like my old X-52. It's a little long in the tooth and some of the contacts "lag" and need cleaning or replacing. I'm not handy with this stuff so can't offer more info that that. I'm willing to give it to anyone that will pay the postage for it. It's Saturday April 18, I'll hold it until Friday April 24, then I'm going to throw it away. If your interested and want more info send me a PM. I'll give it to the first person that requests it. Make sure you post here and PM me so I know who was first.

Gaidin

Mudcat
Apr-18-2015, 22:13
pm sent

JG27-Gaidin
Apr-18-2015, 22:27
It's all yours Mud!

Salute,
Gaidin

JG27-Gaidin
Apr-19-2015, 20:37
Howdy Mud,

The X-52 is boxed and will go out tomorrow. If they let us reverse shipping we'll do that, if not, just send us a money order. I'll send you a message when I know the shipping charge. Just a heads up; one of the cords is in the shipping box, I forgot to put it in the inner box. Don't throw it out by accident.

Salute,
Gaidin

P.S.,
I tried to send this in a P.M. but it wouldn't let me. Do you have an E-mail I can send the shipping charge to?

Mudcat
Apr-19-2015, 21:10
Howdy Mud,

The X-52 is boxed and will go out tomorrow. If they let us reverse shipping we'll do that, if not, just send us a money order. I'll send you a message when I know the shipping charge. Just a heads up; one of the cords is in the shipping box, I forgot to put it in the inner box. Don't throw it out by accident.

Salute,
Gaidin

P.S.,
I tried to send this in a P.M. but it wouldn't let me. Do you have an E-mail I can send the shipping charge to?

Sure, will get it to you, hopefully you can still get pm's :)