PDA

View Full Version : InjectFX

JG27-Gaidin
Apr-18-2015, 21:57
Salute and Howdy All,

Wasn't able to use SweetFX, on my machine, because of stutters. I was introduced to InjectFX and used it on the Sealion, tonight, and it worked great. I am really impressed with this and it looked excellent! I'll post the link for those of you that want to give it a try. Salute Philstyle for an awesome job!! There are a couple of maps (Fall Rot, and the Le Havre map) that I've had trouble in the past with. I'll let ya'll know if it works on those when I get a chance to fly them.

http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=502

Gaidin

hnbdgr
Apr-19-2015, 03:40
thank you for this Gaidin! useful alternative for many people. :thumbsup:

Emton
Apr-20-2015, 19:50
Hey I couldn't run this when I start up Clod I get the error "Entry Point Not Found, The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll" Anyone know what I can do about this?

Edit: Oh I think it's not compatible with Windows 8.1

JG27-Gaidin
Apr-20-2015, 21:17
Hey I couldn't run this when I start up Clod I get the error "Entry Point Not Found, The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll" Anyone know what I can do about this?

Howdy Emton,

Sorry, I have no idea what might have caused that. Make sure all the files were dropped into your game folder like in the video. The most I could guess is that one or more files didn't copy.

Gaidin

JG27-Gaidin
Apr-20-2015, 21:18
Salute and Howdy All,

I got a chance to use this on the "LeHavre map" and it was smooth, no stutters or slow downs. I think this will turn out to be a nice addition to my game.

Gaidin

Emton
Apr-21-2015, 17:16
Yea it doesn't seem to be compatible with Windows 8.1, do you know of a version for 8.1?

JG27-Gaidin
Apr-22-2015, 11:15
Yea it doesn't seem to be compatible with Windows 8.1, do you know of a version for 8.1?

Howdy Emton,

Sorry, no, don't know anything that works on 8.1. I run window's 7 64.

Salute,
Gaidin

Emton
Apr-22-2015, 11:54
Howdy Emton,

Sorry, no, don't know anything that works on 8.1. I run window's 7 64.

Salute,
Gaidin

No problem I think I have my graphics and color settings tweaked pretty good anyway.