PDA

View Full Version : ATAG full real IL1946 Server?

ATAG_EvangelusE
Jun-07-2012, 09:37
I installed HL and decided to have a look at the IL1946 MP server list and noticed that there was an ATAG full real server listed. Is this a new ATAG venture or has it been up and available for some time and what do I need to join the ATAG IL2 server regards mod packs?

I couldn't find a full real servers running the latest 4.11 vanilla version (which is what I currently have installed) but had a crack on one of the few non full real servers running vanilla IL2. I prefer CloD for MP but still enjoyed firing up IL1946 and getting into something different for a change - it was very different......A FW bounced my MkIX spit at around 26K .......bloody hell, I forgot about those beastys, my Spit was well and truly severed into two.

kevchenco
Jun-07-2012, 09:56
Check out

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?1691-Grab-a-drink-!-I-want-to-talk-to-ATAG

ATAG_EvangelusE
Jun-07-2012, 10:16
Thanks for the link, I have been so busy the last couple of weeks that I missed that post - explains a lot! :thumbsup:

I will DL UP3 for 4.10.1. I have 4.10.1 installed as well but the SAS mod version.

ATAG_Deacon
Jun-07-2012, 10:25
Thanks for the link, I have been so busy the last couple of weeks that I missed that post - explains a lot! :thumbsup:

I will DL UP3 for 4.10.1. I have 4.10.1 installed as well but the SAS mod version.

Keep an updated 4.11.1 install as well...HSFX 6.0 is looming on the horizon :hpyclp:

Old_Canuck
Jun-10-2012, 02:26
Will give ATAG 46 server a try on Sunday. Tried a few carrier landing/crashes last weekend. Good fun but none of the old crew to be found on HL.