PDA

View Full Version : Problem installing mod 4.0

Victor6
May-08-2015, 04:30
After many months I have decided to reinstall CoD and the latest Atag mods. Well after watching the tutorial on you tube I easily installed mod 3.00, and then 3.01 and then tried 4.0, and so far after 2 days of trying I cannot find the way of installing it. This is what happens, I have the zipped file named "Team+Fusion+4.0+Installer+Complete", I then go to 7 zip and "extract here", that produces another zipped file named "Mod-v4.0", that produces and open 5 files named "DashedPics", "mod", "PaintSchemes", "parts", and "TeamSpeak Integration Plugin". but no little union jack, swastika icon which the first 2 mods had to install them. What am I doing wrong, any help will be most welcome and thanks in advance.
PS Where I have quoted file names in this post I have put in the quote marks but of course the files names do not include them.

Mysticpuma
May-08-2015, 07:17
When you download the file please disable your anti-virus before you do it. There is a false positive report in the file, there is NO ViRUS! But your anti-virus software does you a 'favour' bu deleting the file or quarantining it, before you even get to see it.

So disable your AV, download the file, install it.....and then re-enable your AV. This should fix your issue, cheers, MP

Victor6
May-08-2015, 07:45
When you download the file please disable your anti-virus before you do it. There is a false positive report in the file, there is NO ViRUS! But your anti-virus software does you a 'favour' bu deleting the file or quarantining it, before you even get to see it.

So disable your AV, download the file, install it.....and then re-enable your AV. This should fix your issue, cheers, MP

OK thanks I will try that and let you know.

Victor6
May-08-2015, 08:29

OK thanks that did the trick I am now able to join Atag.

Thanks again.

Mysticpuma
May-08-2015, 09:30
OK thanks that did the trick I am now able to join Atag.

Thanks again.

No problem, happy it was that simple to fix :)

Cheers, MP