PDA

View Full Version : Request: Full list of all skin folders. Forthe new skin downloads section at M4T.

major_setback
May-09-2015, 10:09
Does anyone have a full list of all the skin folders? I have a couple missing I think, such as the 100 octane aircraft and the night fighter versions (Bf 110? Hurricane?).

Mission4Today are to start hosting skins for CoD after the closure of the Airwarfare skin download site (due to spamming and hacking).

At the moment there are no skin folders there, so I will ask their admin if the separate skin folders can be created. I need a list of all the folders to be able to tell them what is needed.

(Please give correct folder names).

Cheers, Setback

ATAG_Freya
May-10-2015, 00:35
Here's all the one's in my [mod] folder (sans skins):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8hezjs2aspv386z/Skins_folders.zip

Not sure if it's the "full" list, so double check.

:salute:

LARRY69
May-10-2015, 03:49
Frayas Ones,+

Bf-110C-7N
HurricaneMkI_100oct
HurricaneMkI_100oct-NF
HurricaneMkI_dH5-20_100oct
SpitfireMkI_100oct
SpitfireMkIa_100oct

LARRY69

major_setback
May-10-2015, 08:12
Thank you!

At the moment there are no skin folders, so I will try and ask admin if all of these folders can be created. It would make finding skins a lot easier.

By the way, the Airwarfare site has posted a message saying that admin (either at Airwarfare or at M4T) will move anyone's skins to M4T if they so wish. I will try and get all of the present skins at Airwarfare moved in one go. If they don't allow me to do that, then everyone should try and get it done individually (on their own by contacting admin) otherwise the skins will be lost for ever.

Cheers, Setback

BenQuinn
May-10-2015, 09:26
Hi Setback,
I am very sorry to hear about airwarfare.com and their encounter with people who need a life!
Many thanks to you regards trying to save what's left!

I have some Hurricane and Bf-109E3 skins.
Ben