PDA

View Full Version : Spawning Issue .... Help

ChiefRedCloud
Jun-25-2012, 11:31
Yesterday I flew twice on the ATAG server in Blenies with no problems and enjoyed same. Last night a firend of mine who I bought CloD for were going to go fly some on the main ATAG server. And yes we are both patched up. He spawned in with no problem, i.e. in an aircraft. I spawned in in an open field with NO aircraft. I tried this same airfield several times, then a british airfield with the same results, no aircraft. I also noticed when we went to France to select an airfield, we only found two that would except us where there are normally quite a few.

Anyway I closed my game and then went back into the game and the server, with the same results, no plane. Now the next showed me it was not the ATAG server but something to do with my program. I went into the 71st server which is patched also, and came up with the same results, no airplane. So finally in desperation I closed the game, then closed Steam, and reopened both. NOW I had a plane. Any ideas on this? Also for the few people we had on the server, it seemed laggy at the menu (not in game). My friend experiance this (hes in Colorodo) amd I'm in Georgia.

Fried
Jun-25-2012, 15:14
Last night was fine for me, infact I had a bloody good session which ended with me having more kills than deaths so that was a nice bonus, but a couple of days ago I did have something similar, I did get a plane but only had a choice of 2 airfields with manston being one of them, when I tried to take of I had some really strange lag, almost like a real bad connection, ping was ok but it felt like I was warping instead of flying, re-logged and tried again and took off fine but then crashed to desktop for the first time in a long time, rejoined and ctd again so gave up.

Seems to be a server/steam thing, can play for hours and then have a real frustrating session which usually ends in me logging off for the night, I just put it down to buggy netcode/game/steam and go do something else.