PDA

View Full Version : Bomber Class - Instructors Wanted

69th_Turn
Jul-02-2015, 15:31
Calling all instructors!

ATAG Flight School needs bomber instructors for July and August. Experts on Br.20, Bf110-C7, He111, Ju88, and the Blenheim. Whatever you're most comfortable in.

All time zones (NA, UK, Australia).

You don't really need to be an "expert", but a certain level of competency would, I'm sure, be appreciated.

Please PM me, or reply here with your availability and plane preferences for these next 8 weeks.

Thanks a lot guys!!!

With your help we can get Bomber Class "wheels up".

ATAG_yotheguy
Jul-02-2015, 18:09
I would man but I cant commit to any time's right now.

Combat Wombat
Jul-02-2015, 18:26
Hey turn Can you hear me :) in joke people.
I can help with Autopilot plummets, self detonation , high speed diving disintegrations, simple collisions thats easy that one , perfect landings when arriving back at base If applicable ! and last but not least getting lost.:)

ATAG_Monkeynut
Jul-02-2015, 19:05
Would love too, but with a new arrival already a week overdue I think I'm going to be up to my elbows in dirty nappies for the next few months, so difficult to commit to specific times. Always happy to lend a hand if I am online though.

InvaderZim
Jul-02-2015, 20:20
I am almost always available. Count me in for NA! I would say some of OZ time too but seeing how many Ozzies taught me, they will probably take care of their own. Happy to reciprocate in kind wherever i can OZ.:thumbsup:

69th_Turn
Jul-02-2015, 20:40
Thanks, InvaderZim. Without you, June's classes wouldn't have happened.

I'm hoping some others will step forward too. Especially in the UK and OZ. So many of the new players coming in are from the UK.

We'll give this Bomber Class idea another couple months. If by September it's still just Zim and I, then I'll get the hint that our community doesn't really support such an idea. At least not in this format.

Right now, though, I've got people PM'ing me asking when the next class will be, which is great! And at LEAST a few guys in the UK waiting patiently for a UK-based instructor to come along...

Monkeynut...wow, that's great news. Here's wishing your household all the very best the next little while!!!

InvaderZim
Jul-02-2015, 21:03
Likewise Monkeynut!:salute:

InvaderZim
Jul-02-2015, 21:05
All of you are welcome! Happy to be in such good company.

Also happy to help with any UK members if we can work out a mutual time.

71st_AH_Eagle
Jul-02-2015, 21:53
I can fly and teach any bomber currently in game. Just going to shamelessly "bump" my training academy that I have here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17727

Currently have one active student but hoping for more. My availability changes week to week but I should be available almost any day of the week. My timezone is EST.

Cheers,
Eagle

P.S. Could one of the admins pretty please move my thread in to this subforum rather than its current location? Please and thank you.

-=7th-DR=-Milo
Jul-03-2015, 02:10
All of you are welcome! Happy to be in such good company.

Also happy to help with any UK members if we can work out a mutual time.

Hi Invader

As I work in a school I'm on holiday during August so I can be available at more suitable hours.

Milo