PDA

View Full Version : Greetings! I'm new here, just wanted to say hi, and, oh, I do CoD videos too... :-)

Oersted
Jun-29-2012, 11:45
I have been flying on the ATAG server for some months now, so decided to take the step and join ATAG as a card-carrying member.

I have been dabbling a wee bit in CoD videos and have a web site where I put them up (or rather, linked to them on youtube): www.flightsimvids.com

- Hope you like the vids. They aren't technically brilliant by FAR, but at least give a feel for how it is to fly in CoD.

I am working on a new vid with some nice footage I got yesterday, where we clobbered a group of Italian bombers that wandered over Hawkinge. Used ATAG_Colander's fabulous old radio mod, which I just love for the authentic feel it gives to flying in CoD.

Anyway, cheers, and see you in the wild blue pixel-yonder!

- Oersted

ATAG_Colander
Jun-29-2012, 11:52
Hi Oersted and welcome to our forum.

Oersted
Jun-29-2012, 12:41
Thx! :D

ChiefRedCloud
Jun-29-2012, 12:51
Indeed welcome Oersted ..... I think I've watched ALL your vidoe that I know of and love them all ..... your humour and your detail is excellent. So welcome and thanks for your videos .....

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4378/willeywelcome.png

Dutch
Jun-29-2012, 22:26
I have been flying on the ATAG server for some months now, so decided to take the step and join ATAG as a card-carrying member.

I have been dabbling a wee bit in CoD videos and have a web site where I put them up (or rather, linked to them on youtube): www.flightsimvids.com

- Hope you like the vids. They aren't technically brilliant by FAR, but at least give a feel for how it is to fly in CoD.

I am working on a new vid with some nice footage I got yesterday, where we clobbered a group of Italian bombers that wandered over Hawkinge. Used ATAG_Colander's fabulous old radio mod, which I just love for the authentic feel it gives to flying in CoD.

Anyway, cheers, and see you in the wild blue pixel-yonder!

- Oersted

All good mate.

But do you mean you want to join the gang as it were?

Well as long as you can donate some beverages for the mess it'd be more than fine by me, old chap.

This place could do with more of those film maker types, as long as your name isn't Cameron. That titanic thing....sheesh, and Alien II...absolute balderdash.

In my opinion of course. That is to say, if you are him, I take it all back as long as you bring some savoury nibbles to the party. :)

Oersted
Jun-30-2012, 04:23
Join the gang? - Afraid I don't know quite what that means...

I got a login and PW to the forums, but unfortunately I won't be able to fly regularly due to very limited free time in real life... I'll evenn be away from my gaming computer for most of July-August, snif-snif... :(