PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on TS tonight GMT

One2kill
Jul-09-2015, 11:33
Hi guys

if anyone has some spare time tonight and is on TS tonight GMT as i need help with my keybinds for my saitek x52 i have followed the pdf file for the newbies joystick 2.1 but some im not sure about some as there is alot of keys i have also just got my trackir 5 and im hoping i have it setup right any advice would be greatly appreciated on this..

thanks again

DoubleStandards
Jul-09-2015, 13:08
Check out Lewis's thread here http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711. There is a section that shows you what keys you need to have bound for each aircraft.

What plane are you looking to set up? I will be more than happy to meet you on TS and help you get sorted out. Im am GMT -7 and probably wont be on until 1700 my time.

As far as TrackIR I would suggest checking out Lolsav's profile in the downloads section here. http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php I have just switched to this with some of my own tweaks and its great. There is no "one size fits all" profile. Find one that is "close" and tweak it to your preferences.

DS

One2kill
Jul-09-2015, 13:24
many thanks for the information doublestandards im currently learning in the spitfire but its a gradual process i think once i have my keys sorted and trackir i will be halfway there i think it then comes down to flying time to learn the feel of the spit and getting my head around navigation before i attempt combat ill be on TS later if my sums are correct on time diff and hopefully catch you then for a chat..

thanks..

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-09-2015, 15:03
As DS has said if you check the 'Beginners Guide' there is a section called 'Dedicating Essential Keys'.....There are about 700 keys available in 'Controls' and to fly fighters you actually only need around 36..all of which are shown in that section of the guide....Basically you dedicate these 36 and you are good to go in any of the fighters...I would check that first and try working through them...Write them down where you have dedicated them until you get use to them...Good Luck and Have Fun!

One2kill
Jul-09-2015, 15:18
thanks lewis will do :)