PDA

View Full Version : Does our Loadouts change for online play ?

jaydee
Jun-30-2012, 04:42
Couldnt wait to test the "Patch" ! Jumped on ATAG after "testing" the patch for a couple of hours Offline....Loaded up my saved loadout and took off amidst heavy flak at manston!!!A 109 zoomed past me as I rolled(not even bothering to look for the runway)..Got my Spit1a up,cooled and moving when I saw a Stuka being engaged by another Spit..The Spit vanished so I engaged the Stuka and as soon as I fired on him, I knew,thats not the same as what Id just been firng Offline a few minutes ago !....BTW :salute: to Stuka driver ! BTW Again :..If alot of you guys felt the way I did :Got a "Taste" of the best WW2 sim ever made,Then watched it go backward(like taking sweets from a childs mouth)Pissed off at the way things have been handled by certain people, and in the end feel like giving up.....well i hope ye feel like I do after flyin on ATAG for 20 min today ! WOW..Aint perfect but its good to have COD back again !......And Borris got his new "Bombsight"...And JTD's getttin high on those 100 oct fumes ! ~S~

jaydee
Jun-30-2012, 04:43
Forgo about my question ! Any of ye notice loadout diffrences ?